We're trying to buy a house in MD and use FHA, my credit score is 574 with $3,000.00debt and my husband is 650

Asked by Mrs. B, Riverdale, MD Mon Mar 9, 2009

My income is higher and we were told that I should not try at this time, can my name still be added to the DEED or TITLE?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Alqamar Malik, Agent, Largo, MD
Mon Mar 9, 2009
Hi Mrs B....You got it..YES you can go on the deed/title to the home and your husband will be on both the note and the title...Give me a buzz if you need a good reputable agent to assist you guys in finding that perfect home.

Thanks for your question...it was a good one!
Web Reference:  http://www.alqamarmalik.com
0 votes
Marty S, , Irvine, CA
Mon Mar 9, 2009
If you use just his credit to buy the home then yes, you can be added to the deed.

Sit down with a trusted Mortgage Broker to discuss your options.

I am a mortgage broker. If I can be of service, please let me know!

Martin Smith

Precision Funding
877-238-6324 Ext 704
877-238-6324 FAX
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more