Cheyenne, Home Buyer in Tioga, PA

We're looking to relocate to Milford, Dingmans Ferry or the Bushkill area and are interested in knowing who the better home inspection

Asked by Cheyenne, Tioga, PA Sun Jan 8, 2012

appraisers are. Inspections concerning the soundness of the home, water issues, termite issues, insulation issues, drainage issues, plumbing issues, electrical issues, roof condition issues, and any other things a prospective homeowner should be aware of.

Answers

3
Matthew J Ru…, Agent, PA,
Sun Jan 8, 2012
Hello Cheyenne,

I HAVE A LIST OF GREAT PEOPLE I WORK WITH HERE IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS mrubin@wilkins.com FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME ANYTIME . I WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO BE OF HELP TO YOU IN ANYWAY THAT I CAN.. Also when you email me I will give you my phone number so we can discuss all your needs.

Thanks as always,
Matthew J Rubin
and please don't keep me a secret!!
Arlene Quirk, Agent, Milford, PA
Sun Jan 8, 2012
HI Cheyenne,
I have a list of professionals buyers have been happy with from home inspectors to appraisers to abstract and attorney and mortgage lenders. Email me if you wish to get a copy of the list. Thanks and have a wonderful day! Arlene Quirk, Keller Williams Real Estate
arlene@arlenequirk.com
Web Reference:  http://www.arlenequirk.com
Erica Ramus,…, Agent, Pottsville, PA
Sun Jan 8, 2012
I have used Keystone Home Inspection in the past