Beth99, Home Buyer in South Burlington, VT

We're looking for opinions on South Village off of Spear. Are there any residents or realtors out there who can offer input? Thank you!

Asked by Beth99, South Burlington, VT Sat Aug 20, 2011

Hi all- We are interested in South Village off of Spear (the new Sterling construction near Allen Rd.). The houses are pretty and it seems like a nice green community. However, we are concerned about the low occupancy rate so far - is it more a reflection of the community or the overall real estate climate here in Burlington? We'd appreciate any input any residents or realtors might offer. Thank you, Beth and Kevin

Answers

2
Dana Basilie…, Agent, Burlington, VT
Thu Mar 21, 2013
Hi Beth & Kevin,
I see your question is quite old (08/20/2011) however I just saw it here on Trulia. If you still have questions I am the agent to help you. I am a Realtor with Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty in Burlington and I built our home (2011) in South Village. I have intimate knowledge of South VIllage and it's progress as well as the building process. It is my home so I have made it a priority to learn all I can about SV (and there is a lot) I am also a member of the South Village Stewadship Fund Board.
Feel free to contact me for more details.
Dana Basiliere Realtor®
CB H&B Realty
238-3939
David Parsons, Agent, Colchester, VT
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Hi Beth & Kevin- South Village is a very nice, well thought out community. Are you only interested in new construction? There are a number of homes in South Burlington that are similar in features and prices. At your convenience, contact me at The Desautels Group at Re/Max North Professionals and I'll send you more information on South Village along with similar properties currently for sale.

Have a great day!

Daren Solomon, Realtor
The Desautels Group