We're looking for an agent in the Washington DC area who can help us find a suitable lease purchase property.

Asked by John, Washington, DC Sat Jan 26, 2008

Ideally, we're looking for a row home or detached home in the $300ks that is atleast 2br/1ba and near a metro stop.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Jan 28, 2008
Hi John,

I recommend that you check out our member search results for real estate professionals in Washington located at the link below. You can browse through their profiles and their questions and answer to get a sense for their expertise and personality.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
0 votes
James Downing, Agent, Dunedin, FL
Sat Jan 26, 2008
I will be happy to help you find a home in DC. Feel free to contact me via email at Jim@JimDowning.com or @ 703-244-3971 ; 9am-8pm; anyday.

You may also read Market Reports and Real Estate News at http://www.DCRealEstateNews.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more