We're looking for a realtor who has extensive knowledge of Holland - we're really ready to move, but aren't seeing anything on the market...

Asked by Mary Slaugenhoup, Flourtown, PA Tue Sep 25, 2012

that fits what we're looking for. Ideally, we'd like to work with someone who knows of homes that aren't even on the market or have come off the market or are short sales or foreclosures.

Our list:
-3 beds (really need 4 )
-.3 acres
-1 garage
-not on main road (preferably quiet street)
-good bones (or priced right that we'd have $ to fix properly asap)
-we prefer the ugly homes that we can put our own elbow grease into rather than pay for someone else's upgrades.
-we are uniquely positioned to buy w/ cash if necessary and/or wait several months to work through a short sale or foreclosure.
-we'd love to only spend $300k and we can customize from there...or we can go up to $350 w/ less room to work with big repairs (non-cosmetics)

Anyone know the Holland market that well?

Thanks in advance!

Answers

11
Frank Dolski, Agent, Lahaska, PA
Mon Jun 17, 2013
Hi Mary,
I have extensive knowledge of the Holland area and many areas in within Bucks and Montgomery Counties. Know the market, the area and most importantly, you needs and wants. It is my job to find you numerous homes to help you to make the best selection. I will be there from contract to closing and please feel free to my website for searching and I would be more than happy to send you homes on a daily search given your needs. It is also important to know that I am very proactive in looking for homes via my extensive network before they list. Feel free to contact me!

Frank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
Certified Relocation Specialist
Previews Luxury Home Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
Ranked #1 In The State of PA in 2012 For Affiliated Coldwell Banker International Realtors
2012 Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite Award
2010-2011 Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle Award
215-803-3237 (mobile)
215-794-1070 x-103
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com
http://www.FrankDolski.Com
Al Ferraguti, Agent, Doylestown, PA
Mon Jun 17, 2013
Hello Mary,

I'm a local Real Estate Broker in the Southampton/Holland area. Feel free to visit my website at http://www.TCRRealtors.com to meet me and find out about our company.

Enjoy your evening!

Al Ferraguti
Neal Cohen, Agent, Doylestown, PA
Thu Jun 13, 2013
Lived in Holland 30 years! Excellent knowledge of the town!

http://about.me/nealcohen
Jen Buschel, Agent, Newtown, PA
Wed Jan 2, 2013
Hi .I have an amazing home for you to see. I also have vast knowledge of Holland and the entire area.

If you're still out there you need to contact me

http://www.JenBuschelRealtor.com

JenBuschel@gmail.com

You can view the home http:// 64-tanglebrook.lnflisting.com
Mary Ann O'K…, Agent, Newtown, PA
Mon Oct 8, 2012
Call me, I do have a couple of pocket listings in that area that are waiting till the Spring Market - with the right opportunity, they would be willing to show as an exclusivel,accompanied by me.

Mary Ann O'Keeffe
Coldwell Banker Hearthside
215-801-2231
Jen Buschel, Agent, Newtown, PA
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Hello Mary
If your sitting on the fence looking for a professional Realtor that knows Holland Bucks County that would be me. I am having an open house Sunday October 7th from 1-3 at a house that meets your criteria. You can send me an email at Jenbuschel@gmail.com. You can also check my recommendations on Trulia. The House is 64 Tanglebrook Drive ,18966 Council Rock schools right around the corner. Stop by and meet me.
Denise Titus, Agent, Wrightstown, PA
Fri Sep 28, 2012
Hi Mary, I currently live in Holland and grew up in Holland, so I do know the area very well. Would be happy to assist you with your real estate goals. Please feel free to call me at, 267-994-9133 and we can discuss properties.
Denise Titus
Re/Max Properties, Ltd
http://www.DeniseTitus.com
Frank Dolski, Agent, Lahaska, PA
Tue Sep 25, 2012
Dear Mary,
I know the Holland and adjacent areas as well and would be more than happy to assist you.
Please email me or check out my profile on Coldwell Banker.com or ww.FrankDolski.com. I have your requirements and email me me as I have maany refererances as well.

Do contact me as soon as possible as the interest rates are still very low and I would work very hard to meet your requirements of finding a new home. I am currently ranked #1 in the stae of Pennsylvania for all Coldwell Banker Realtors.

Frank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
2010-2011 Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle Award Recipient
CARTUS & SIRVA Certified Relocation Specialist
Previews Luxury Home Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
215-803-3237 (mobile)
215-794-1070 x-103
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com
http://www.FrankDolski.Com
Terry Lohrbe…, Agent, Montgomeryville, PA
Tue Sep 25, 2012
Hi Mary,
I would be happy to help you find your new home. I used to live in the area so I am veyr familiar with Holland. I have two people planning on listing their homes this Spring so I might be able to arrange a showing for you.
Please give me a call so I can arrange to send you homes for sale in Holland. I look forward to helping you find you new home in Holland, it's a great area.

Terry

Terry Lohrbeer
Long & Foster Real Estate
terry.lohrbeer@lnf.com
267-446-3530
Carol Cei, Agent, Maple Glen, PA
Tue Sep 25, 2012
Hello, Mary,

Yes, I do know the area very well and am happy to hear that you love "ugly" homes...I do, too. Most folks are trying to get perfection in your price point and that is very difficult in the Holland area.

If you have been searching a bit, you know that there is a tremendous number of split levels in Holland. Many buyers don't like this floor plan....but if it can work for you, you will keep your options open. Foreclosure sales typically are quick because the bank already owns the home and wants to get rid of it. You can have your inspections but they will not be repairing anything. Short sales, on the other hand, can take 6,8 months or more. It is a very complex process but you will get a good buy if you can hang in there.

As for know about homes before they come on the market....I will direct you to Craig's List. If you see something there, your buyer agent can negotiate it for you. The days of the Mom and Pop real estate office, where people had listings in their pockets, etc., have been over for years. The MLS system has been expanded and it is to everyone's benefit to abide by the rules and get the listings in on time as they should be. Further, do you really want to purchase a home with no representation or with an agent who is trying to be a Dual Agent? Who will protect your interests when he/she already has allegiance to a seller? Buying a home in any price point in not chump change so be careful....do your homework, and let me know if you would like to pursue this issue further.

If you would like more information about Foreclosures, just go to:
http://www.yourhome123.com/infocenter.asp?UserID=163360&…

Good Luck

Carol Cei, ePRO, Realtor
ReMax Hall of Fame
ReMax Platinum Club
Five Star Professional
ReMax Action Realty
215.643.9661
carolcei@remax.net
Hi Carol - thanks for the quick follow-up! I was actually thinking of how realtors used to be so tied into communities that they'd know of a family that might not be ready to list right now, but if something came-a-knockin'...or I hate thinking this way, but perhaps a family that will be looking to unload the property in the coming 6 months (i.e. divorce, corporate move, downsizing, nursing home, etc.) I would definitely not want to attempt to transfer ownership w/o a Realtor. :)

Thanks again for the feedback!
Mary
Flag Tue Sep 25, 2012
Lisa Barnett, Agent, Langhorne, PA
Tue Sep 25, 2012
I would love to help you. I am very familiar with holland and the surrounded areas like Churchville, Richboro, Southampton. Please call me there is a home that might fit your needs. This is a very desirable area so homes in this price range go quick.

Lisa Barnett
215-939-2374