Kamal Raj, Renter in Santa Clara, CA

We're looking for a buyers' agent who knows well about Evergreen area. Any suggestions? We're looking to buy a home in Evergreen with

Asked by Kamal Raj, Santa Clara, CA Mon Jan 30, 2012

good API schools

Answers

6
Michelle Car…, Agent, Coppertino, AL
Wed Feb 1, 2012
Kamal, do you have any friends or co-workers who live in Evergreen area now? If so, I suggest you ask them for their suggestions-both ones to call and even ones to avoid.

As a buyer agent, you want someone who brings special skills to the table. If you are a first-time buyer, you may want a lot of education about the process up front.

I am an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), which means I've had to prove my ability to help buyers like you succeed. I also have a beautiful home for sale in Evergreen you may appreciate seeing at http://www.3663wodzienski.com which will be open Sat. & Sun., 1:30-6 (we're open late so you can see the sunset views & city lights).
Norman Aless…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Mon Jan 30, 2012
Hi Kamal,
I work mainly as a buyers agent and know the Evergreen area well. All you have to do is look over my profile and some of my answers, then email or call me with your specific criteria and price range, and we can go from there.
At your service,
Allyson
408-705-6578
allyson@homesbyallyson.com
CDPE- Certified Distressed Property Expert
DRE# 01397256
Ken Kapur, , San Jose, CA
Mon Aug 27, 2012
Hi Kamal,
I am a Broker Realtor and I am very familiar with evergreen area having sold several homes there.

I can send you a listing of several homes which are available now and a detailed CMA meeting your criteria.
Please email me your requirements kenkapur@msn.com

BUYER CASH REBATE 50%-60% You will save up to $15000

Quality Full Service! Work directly with the Owner/Broker.
Dr. Ken Kapur Owner/Broker, Realtor
http://ValleyRealEstateNow.com
Lynne Tran, Agent, San Jose, CA
Tue Jun 12, 2012
Hi Kamal,

This is Lynne Tran with Intero Real Estate Services. I am the local expert for Evergreen, having lived there for years, listed and sold multiple properties in the area. Please call me directly at (408) 891-7978 to discuss how I can be of assistance. Please visit my web site at http://www.interorealestate.com/agents/ltran for much more information.

Lynne
charles butt…, Agent, san jose, CA
Thu Feb 2, 2012
Thank you for your quation, Kamal Raj:

You have received some excellent answers from Michelle Carr-Crowe and Allyson Allesandrini. For that reason I gave them both thumbs up.

I will add that the school boundaries in the Evergreen Area have changed recently. Recently, I have seen several school assignments on listings in the Evergreen Area that were entered incorrectly on the listing, or school assignments not entered at all on the listings. This is particularly true if the home is near a school boundary line.

I recommend that you make certain that the agent that you select to represent you as the buyer, confirm each address that you are considersing for purchase with the school district. I recommend that you and your agent do not rely on a printed map of the school boundary lines, because the map may be out of date and not currently correct.

For more information, please contact me at my cell phone: (408)509-6218, or at my email address: charlesbutterfieldbkr@yahoo.com.

Thank you
Charles Butterfield MBA
Real Estate Broker/REALTOR
American Realty
Cell Phone: (408)509-6218
Fax: (408)269-3597
Email Address: charlesbutterfieldbkr@yahoo.com
DRE#00901872
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Jan 30, 2012
Ask friends, family, co-workers etc., for recommendations; choose your agent with care, consider interviewing in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best. You can also locate some area agents under the find a pro tab.