Kim, Home Buyer in Port Charlotte, FL

We purchased a home in Port Charlotte and want to rent it. We live out of state. Should we use a property Manager? Recommendations?

Asked by Kim, Port Charlotte, FL Tue Feb 19, 2013

Answers

9
Karin Gehring, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Mon Feb 25, 2013
Yes I would recommend so. Reason, the property management companies will not only work well for you, but they also have the means to check tenants credit and rental history.
They also have a budget for advertising they should have a tenant for you very quickly.

Any other questions feel free to contact us:

Karin Gehring
Broker/owner
GEHRING REALTY INC
941-766-0006
Donata Noone, Agent, Murdock, FL
Fri Feb 22, 2013
Dear Kim

Living out of state and having to manage a property could find to be very challenging for a landlord and that is why you have people such as myself who will manage your property so you can relax and not take on the day to day tasks. I dedicate myself to managing properties in Charlotte County, Desoto County, Sarasota County as well as some parts of Lee County. I would love to speak with you about your property and how I can help you find qalified renters for you. I can be reached by cell phone at
941-875-4744 or send me an email donata@suncoasteam.com. I look foward to your reply

Donata Noone
Suncoasteam Realty
Property Management Division
Mike Gosine…, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Thu Feb 21, 2013
So I am thinking you would like to rent your Home out on a year round base,it is crucial that you get a Experienced Property manager, dealing with all that goes on in the Rental Market can be very painful, having a good Property Manager to handle things , make it worthwhile and rewarding. I can put you in contact with My office's property Manager , I am sure she will make life easy or you.

Just call or Email 941-626-3975/ eramike@hotmail.com
Alan Macher, , Ocala, FL
Wed Feb 20, 2013
we are looking for a home to rent in port charlotte. we are moving from ocala fl. just sold our home in ocala. looking for six month rental. contact: awrites@aol.com
Donata Noone, Agent, Murdock, FL
Tue Feb 19, 2013
Hi Kimberly

I would love to speak with you on property management for your propery. You can call me direct at
941-875-4744 or send me an email donata@suncoasteam.com

thank you,
Donata Noone
Roger Richmo…, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Tue Feb 19, 2013
KIm I reommend Tiffany Monday at Sunbelt Home Services. Her phone is 941-258-2735 or eamil her at swflwaterfront4u@gmail.com. She will handle from start to finish with backround checks, employment checks to meet the standards.
Mike Gosine…, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Tue Feb 19, 2013
You will need to run a criminal. credit and eviction background check on any prospective tenant.
Hire a company who checks the exterior and interior at least quarterly and will go to the home if rent is late to collect or post a 3 day notice to evict. If you do not check on the home regularly, the home could be a total mess by the end of the lease. Before hiring a PM, ask for references from current owners.
I would highly recommend Nicole Smith-Mayle at 941-468-1964
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Tue Feb 19, 2013
Yes, I would recommend that you use a Property Managment company, especially if you are living out of state.

You can contact Mark Soravilla at 941-468-1417 - Palm Realty
remaxpalmrealty@gmail.com
He would be happy to answer any questions you may have and tell you what is involved.

Tell him Tammy sent you. Or contact me and I will get you started in the right direction.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Tue Feb 19, 2013

remaxplamrealty@gmail.com

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185