We need some interior photo's of this one--53 Lanning Avenue--what a price!

Asked by Kb, Asheville, NC Sat Aug 11, 2012

Answers

5
Debbie Franc…, Agent, Asheville, NC
Sat Aug 11, 2012
Hi KB,

Unfortunately livable homes in Asheville priced under $100,000 sell very quickly. Frequently these homes receive multiple offers. This home is in a nice area at that amazing price, hence the agent probably felt he did not have to make any effort to sell the home.....like lots of pictures.

When you see a deal like this you need to go see the home immediately and make a quick decision. Ideally you would try to get it under contract before another offer comes in and throws you into a multiple offer situation.

Hope this helps. Sorry you missed this one.

Debbie

Deborah H. Francis, GRI, ABR, ePRO, GREEN, SFR, Fine Homes Specialist, CRS Candidate
Prudential Lifestyle Realty
7 Orchard St., Ste 101
Asheville, NC 28801
cell: 828-553-9019; mailto:deborah@dhfrancis.com
website: http://www.liveinashevillehome.com/
"Your move is my mission"

If you or someone you know needs some help in real estate, please contact me.
Brent Allen, Agent, Asheville, NC
Sat Aug 11, 2012
This one is definitely long gone! That kind of price in West Asheville goes quick. The agent had mentioned that there had been 9 offers on the property and I would guess it goes over asking price.
Cheryl Reavis, Agent, Asheville, NC
Sat Aug 11, 2012
KB: Also, I just checked the MLS and the property is already "under contract" and are requesting back up offers. Let me know if I may help you find a similar property! You have to be ready to "jump" should a home in this price range comes on the market. Give us a call and we'll let you know how to be ready for an opportunity that becomes available! ~Cheryl #828-712-5007
Cheryl Reavis, Agent, Asheville, NC
Sat Aug 11, 2012
Hello KB! I'll be glad to take some more photos for you. Usually it's a big flag when there are few photos or the listing agent has just not finished the listing. Check out Bob and my recommendations and when selecting a broker! We will be pleased to work for you! ~Cheryl & Bob
Bonnie Webb, Agent, Hendersonville, NC
Sat Aug 11, 2012
Listing agent has only posted 3 pictures. I am full/service, full-time and have often done a preview and obtained seller/agent permission to get more photos, and would be happy to help. This property is already showing as Under Contract/Showing for Back Up Offers. Please contact me to discuss your options!

Dawn Clayton
828-778-2656 Cell
Broker, Carolina Connections Team