We need HELP! Our credit score is 580. We want a house! We are first time home buyers. We want a FHA loan with down payment assistance.

Asked by Msusa07, Farmington Hills, MI Wed Jan 4, 2012

I've been told "this" I been told "that" we're looking for someone who can help us. Anybody out there weith some helpful info. please share.

Answers

47
Jessica Bate…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Sep 25, 2013
I'd say pretty good if you use the right lender, have the down payment and you can show that financially you are in a good position. Talk to a broker first that actually knows credit, paying off debt may not be necessary depending on the accounts and how old they are. I recommend the lenders network, if any company can get you a loan they can. I have had clients with a 580 score get approved..
Hello Everyone,

My name is Nicholas Lawrence private loan lender, are you finding it hard to obtain capital service from local banks and other financial institutes? do you need funds to start up your personal business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to get a loan because of your credit score worry no more because nicholas lawrence Loan Investment is here to help you pay off your bills and start a good business, they offer loans at a very affordable interest rate of 2% interested persons should contact me via EMAIL: nicholaslawrence85@yahoo.com or Call/Text: (929) 814-9885

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Your Financial Satisfaction is our Aim and your working with us will be a good experience, kindly contact me today for further inquiries if you are interested in getting any kind of loans via E-mail: nicholaslawrence85@yahoo.comHello Everyone,

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Education Loans,
Real Estate,
Refinancing Loans,
Business Loans,
Mortgage Loans,
Hard Loans,
Car Loans,
Personal Loans,
student loan,
Home Loans etc..

Your Financial Satisfaction is our Aim and your working with us will be a good experience, kindly contact me today for further inquiries if you are interested in getting any kind of loans via E-mail: nicholaslawrence85@yahoo.com
Flag A few hours ago
There is so much fuss about Sky Credit Solution and how good they are at credit repair that I had to see for myself, I had a couple of collections, evictions and 2 repos, along with a credit score of 540. 10 days after I met the requirements and work began on my credit, all the negative and derogatory items were erased and my score was raised to 758. If you are still in doubt, I am here to tell you that it really works. Waste no time in contacting them {SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM/ (620) 399 6316}. I even got tradelines added to my report and my loan got approved because of this.
Flag Sat Sep 14, 2019
What I'm going to share here is incredible, I could not believe it myself after reading a lot of good reviews online about ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS. I was skeptical at first about contacting them but I needed my credit card limit increased so I could buy a house. I took the risk and reached them with this number (737) 201 7316 I saw on the reviews about them and also their email ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM. They removed 17 items including 6 hard inquiries, bankruptcy, collections and late payments and foreclosure. They also raised my score to 790 and was able to increase my 3 credit cards limit in 9 days. Unbelievable! Your case will never remain the same if you employ their services. I strongly recommend them. Working with them was the best decision I made because it yielded desired result.
Flag Sat Sep 14, 2019
I used to have 23000 debt that I recently paid off from 7 accounts that became delinquent that all were closed about 8 months ago. The banks that held those accounts said they can’t remove them from my credit report and I wanted to get a new credit card but I didn’t applied because I never wanted a hard inquiry just to get rejected. But thanks to the team of KENSTAR CYBER SERVICES for fixing my credit and removing those collections and debt from my credit report in less than 11 days. My credit score is now 794(Transunion), 783(Equifax) on Credit Karma and few days back I’ve been able to access new loans and also bought a house. I reached out to Kenstar on this contact information: +1 (505) 738-7188/ Kenstarcyberservices@gmail.com. Thank you Kenstar.
Flag Sat Sep 14, 2019
I am Mr. Christopher Willison, an approved and certified lender with years of experience in lending i give out Collateral and Non Collateral loans with a fixed interest of 2% on an annual basis. 100% financing of projects with secured and unsecured loans available. We are guaranteed and capable of granting financial services to all our numerous customers all over the globe with our flexible lending packages. We operate under clear and understandable terms and we offer loans of all kinds to interested clients, firms, companies,business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors...Email: christopher_willison@yahoo.com or call (929) 369-1936
Flag Fri Sep 13, 2019
I have, Hard inquires collection's and other late payments including student loan, I couldn’t get approved to get a car of my own until I was doing a research on trulia on how to increase my fico score and I saw good reviews about this hacker who is kind and I texted him about my fico score he told me to give him 7 to10 days and to my greatness surprise my life was back on track, my score was 550 to 780 all my negative items was removed and he added a good trade lines in my report, he is a great man who changes lives I gave him my friends and family and none of them ever regretted working with him PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 238 6986. best hacker I have ever met online thanks.
Flag Thu Sep 12, 2019
Flag Thu Sep 12, 2019
For a job like this I owe it a duty to testify and give a good review. What sky credit solution did for me is hard to come by. They literally brought me back to life again. I had 2 judgments, huge student loans, credit card debts, many items in collections, hard inquiries and a very low credit score of 490, I gave up until I came to this platform searching for how I could buy a house with my low Credit score and I stumbled on a comment about their services I quickly gave them a call and started the process, after 9 days, changes began to appear, all negatives are gone with debts cleared. My score is now 785. Words are simply not enough. Try them out SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM or Text (620) 399 6316)…
Flag Wed Sep 11, 2019
EVERYONE SHOULD GO TRY THIS LOAN FIRM OUR BECAUSE THEY JUST MADE MY YEAR A BLESSING.

I never wanted to let out this testimony due to the fact that i am a very private person but i decided to give this testimony because i needed to encourage some people out there too, Sometimes ago i was financially depressed and i tried and tried every bank in my country, Loan sharks and countless numbers of online lenders! Several online loan cash companies scammed me of about $6k they stole they stole $6,000 from me all in the name of fees and fake promises of giving me a loan and finally gave me NOTHING!fine, the banks in my country maintained that i was having bad credit while other loan sharks maintained a very high interest rate which i could never pay off even 10 years after i die and due to all this reasons i decided to relax and to accept my faith but on my search for an accredited loan agency that offers loans online on Google i came across this loan agency by name FINANCIAL LOAN SERVICES which offers loan at a cheap rate 2% as there terms and conditions was well spelt alongside other interesting testimonies i read about them, online , I was very impressed and convinced but still i was scared because legitimate loan agencies does not offer loans as low as 2% so i was very careful but after asking around about this loan agency from friends and advanced personalities i was meant to understand that they are a legit loan agency and due to this revelation about them i had to choice other than to apply for a loan with them since i was not having any other choice and this was done via the email address that was listed on there: For more urgent information contact them immediately.

Text or Call: +1 (210) 556-0342
Web reference: financiallnservice.com 
Email: info@financiallnservice.com
Flag Wed Sep 11, 2019

Text or Call: +1 (210) 556-0342
Web reference: financiallnservice.com 
Email: info@financiallnservice.com
Flag Tue Sep 10, 2019
I know you have read reviews on the services of SKY CREDIT SOLUTION, I did too and I decided to try them out and validate the claims. To my greatest amazement they actually did fix my credit and its just been 8 days. Been getting notifications. They have already increased my score; my credit limit has been removed alongside other negative items. You can try them out too. SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM/ (620) 399 6316 that’s their contact. Thank you.
Flag Sun Sep 8, 2019
Flag Sat Sep 7, 2019
The sooner you make your first mistake, the sooner you`ll be able to correct them, Do you want to apply for a bank loan, increase your credit score to a 800 excellent plus, wipe off your bad evictions from your credit report, be free from debts, you can contact him PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 238 6986.thanks he has helped me several times with my friends and family and I can proudly say he's fast and reliable, tested and trusted, I'm assuring you that you'll never regret working with him.
Flag Sat Sep 7, 2019
Alas, I feel very alive again, I almost lost it and became depressed because I could not qualify for a house, I did all I could I had the money but they said my credit didn’t meet the requirements. I needed help and help came through the services of Sky Credit Solution. They have done as they promised, my credit is now excellent with all the negative items gone and my boosted to 799 all in one week. Have them work on your credit and you won’t regret it. Reach them via Email SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM or text (620) 399 6316. I am glad I could share this. Thank you…
Flag Fri Sep 6, 2019
Shelter is what everyone on this platform is all about, if you are here trying to get a home and your credit is an impediment, I advise you contact Sky Credit Solution, they are steps ahead in credit repair business. I have a good home today thanks to them; they increased my score and removed the negatives that ridiculed me from my report. Here is their contact SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM / (620)-399- 6316. they did mine in 9 days, contact them ASAP.
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2019
I am Mr Leon Gabrielle, an approved and certified lender with years of experience in lending i give out Collateral and Non Collateral loans with a fixed interest of 2% on an annual basis. 100% financing of projects with secured and unsecured loans available. We are guaranteed and capable of granting financial services to all our numerous customers all over the globe with our flexible lending packages. We operate under clear and understandable terms and we offer loans of all kinds to interested clients, firms, companies,business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors...
Email:leongabriellefastloan@gmail.com
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2019
“Hello Guys I just wanted to take this time out to appreciate GHOSTVIRUS after just 15 days you guys have completely cleaned my credit up! I was skeptical at first because so many people have tried services like yours and end up been disappointed, my wife was one. She is now anxious for you to get started on hers. I have recommended you to my friends and co-workers and we will be contacting you this week to get started on my wife’s. I’m happy to say, job well done. Once again thank you for the great service. Please use me as reference, I know the challenges of trying to rebuild after a rough time and it’s impossible to do without credit, thank you for getting that part back for me I advise anyone seeking for a credit repair assistance to use their service GHOSTVIRUS7890@GMAIL.COM Text or WhatsApp 205 418 0498.
Flag Sun Sep 1, 2019
At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person, thank you (Greg Kathryn) for saving my life. I saw your post on how you fixed your credit and decided to contact the credit expert you recommended; KENSTAR CYBER SERVICES. He’s truly an expert and also trustworthy. He raised my credit score, cleared my student loan, hard inquiries and collections from my credit report. I never imagined my life could be this great this soon. Countless thanks to KENSTAR for your help. Here I am also recommending his services to all and sundry needing genuine and permanent credit fix. Here’s how to reach out to this credit expert: +1 (505) 738-7188/ KENSTARCYBERSERVICES@GMAIL.COM.
Flag Sun Sep 1, 2019
Flag Sat Aug 31, 2019
LIFE IS ALWAYS UP AND DOWN, SO WHY ARE YOU WORRIED WHEN YOU ARE AT THE BOTTOM; THE NEXT PLACE IS UP, I HAD A LOW CREDIT STORE OF 450 ,I NEED TO GET A PLACE OF MINE ,BEEN STRUGGLING WITH IT ,ASKED FOR HELP A FRIEND OF MINE WHO NOW INTRODUCE ME TO PYRAMID CREDIT SERVICES, I SPOKE WITH HIM , HE TOLD ME HE CAN FIX MY CREDIT FICO SCORE TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE I DON’T KNOW HOW HE DID IT, HE INCREASE MY FICO SCORE TO 800 AND DAMN REMOVE ALL NEGATIVE ITEMS IN MY REPORT AND ADDED A GOOD TRADE LINE MARK, IN A CREDIT ADVISER PORTALS READ SOME FEED BACK ABOUT HIM ,DECIDED TO TRY TO CONTACTS HIM ,HE IS SO HELPFUL ,BOOSTED MY SCORE IN LESS THAN 10 TO 12 DAYS, PLEASE CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL NUMBER PYRAMIDCREDITSERVICES@BK.RU /(737) 238 6986.thanks
Flag Wed Aug 28, 2019
Flag Wed Aug 28, 2019
Flag Wed Aug 28, 2019
For fast, effective and reliable credit repair service I advise you contact SKY CREDIT SOLUTION, they have carved their name in my heart with what they did for me and my family. If you have issues with your credit no matter how enormous it is, I can boldly tell you that SCS can help you make it better. They boosted my credit score, took out the bankruptcy and evictions on my report. contact SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM/ (620) 399 6316. They are always straightforward and offer a 24 hours optimum service. Take this chance and make your dreams come through
Flag Tue Aug 27, 2019
Good Day,

Welcome to DR. LUCAS JOHNSON LOAN COMPANY, we offer secure and confidential private, commercial and personal loans with very minimal interest rates as low as 2% within 1-40 years repayment duration period and you can borrow between $5000 to $50,000,000 Dollars or its equivalent in Euros or Pounds.

Reply us via Call and Text +1(718)6186856 E-mail lucasjohnsonloancompany@gmail.com for more information if you are interested in our loan offer.

REGARDS
Dr.LUCAS JOHNSON
Email:lucasjohnsonloancompany@gmail.com
Call and Text +1(718)6186856
Flag Tue Aug 27, 2019
Honestly I was not entirely sure how this works but I heard BESTCREDITOFFICE is good at helping people with their credit scores in all honesty I could slowly work on my score myself, but the eviction I had on my account was seriously hurting me. I was living with a room mate who's brother will be moving in by September which means I had to move. I didn’t want to live in hotels anymore I just wanted to be able to get my own place...As I speak, BESTCREDITOFFICE raised my credit score so high enough, got rid of all negative listings and eviction on my credit at a reasonable price. Thanks to him, I can’t imagine what my life would have been If I had not met him. And for those interested in his services, Contact him At +1(415) 340-6078 or Bestcreditoffice@Gmail.Com
Flag Sun Aug 25, 2019
Truthfully speaking, life has not been fair to me since my credit went low. I lost my house and couldn’t even get a loan to fund my business. They kept saying my credit was not good enough. I got to meet Sky Credit Solution, after seeing a lot of reviews online about them. They were able to boost my score to 766 and remove all negative and derogatory items, they cleared my debts and increased my credit card limit in 9 days. If you need such services then text/call (620) 399 6316 or Email SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM. They are very proactive and run an effective 24 hours service. Now I have got a good home from me , my kids and my old dad.
Flag Sun Aug 25, 2019
Few months ago, I’ve been struggling with getting an apartment and I’ve always been denied due to my 2 years eviction, my credit score was 620, luckily for me February I explained my situation to a co worker, this is a real blessing, he introduced me to Daniel, He said a lot about Daniel which I confirmed myself after I worked with him and he raised my score to a 829 excellent and deleted my evictions, my student loans appeared as fully paid, my credit is perfect again, I just have to tell everyone out there who would want an opportunity like this, Daniel is the man you’ve all been waiting to work with, you can get in touch with him through {DANIELKENCYBERSERVICES @ GMAIL . COM} or (407-680-2514)
Flag Sat Aug 24, 2019
I just want to show my appreciation to Bestcreditoffice (BESTCREDITOFFICE AT GmaiL DoT CoM or Text them At +1(415) 340-6078) as promised for helping me fix my credit report. I had an evictions and quite a number of other negative items on my report with a low 457 credit score. These prevented me from getting a mortgage until I sort for help here. After they finished working on my report within few days, my credit score increased to 827, all the negative items on my report were deleted permanently and they added good stuffs (Mortgage tradelines, Installment tradelines, Revolving credit cards and Auto tradelines) on my report, I got the mortgage and I’m very happy. God bless them . You can contact them for a similar help because they’re reliable and efficient .
Flag Sat Aug 24, 2019
Three (3) months ago, I applied for a car loan and it was declined. I got confused I never knew my credit report was in a mess with some credit blunders such as bankruptcy and scads of late payments that can take years to go away. I contacted different credit repair firms but none could put a smile on my face then I was forced to discuss the issue with my colleague who made mentioned of GHOST VIRUS assistance over his credit score and how they clean up DUI report and Chexsystem. I wondered if they could actually fix my credit profile too, I already thought I needed to work all my life to pay up my debts. I contacted GHOSTVIRUS and told him my problem then he gave me his words. My score was as low as 445 and was raised to 796 within 8working days. He didn’t just raise my score but also removed all the negative items on my report and replacing them with awesome tradelines. I got the car loan and other things applied for. Write him on GHOSTVIRUS7890@GMAIL.COM or text +1 205 418 0498.
Flag Sat Aug 24, 2019
I went on google in search of other means to take care of eviction report and late payments record from my credit report records and most people on different blogs kept talking about a professional credit repair office. and how fast, affordable and reliable they are…I summoned courage to reach out to them, and told them my issues with my records. Their response to my mails made me calm and optimistic about the whole thing. I made an affordable payment for the job and they cleaned my negative remarks in just 7 business days and was approved by credit union in 3 weeks. that singlehandedly brought so much relief to me and its so amazing. Fix your credit report by contacting their email {BESTCREDITOFFICE@G M A I L . CO M } or {+1 415 340 6078} and by the time they’re done with your job . and when you get pleased with your job, you'll b willing to recommend just the way i am.
Flag Fri Aug 23, 2019
I feel so lucky to have come across a platform where a man recommended Daniel as a very trustworthy and reliable credit specialist, the man included his contact on the platform, then I texted him and discussed with him about my poor credit and how I needed to get a mortgage because I was living in a hotel with my son, so he assured me of a very quality credit work which I didn’t doubt due to his customer relationship and I could call him on phone to discuss, with an affordable fee he raised my credit score to 825 across the 3 main credit bureaus, also deleted student loans and evictions from my credit report, now I feel much better than I was then, all thanks to Daniel for this, I so much appreciate him and as a form of appreciation and the promise I made I hereby recommend him to anyone who’s in need of a credit help like this, here is his contact both email and phone number
Email:: DANIELkenCyberServiCes@gmail.com
Phone:: +1 407 680 2514.
Flag Fri Aug 23, 2019
Flag Sun Aug 18, 2019
My name is Tracy my husband died 2 years ago living me with 5 kids. I have a small business which I manage that has been sustaining me and my kids. I planned on expanding my business and getting a new home from FHA for me and my kids but due to my bad credit report I was denied because my score was low 450 and I need to boost my score so I can qualify for the loan I needed, I explained my worries to a friend Vance, He introduced me to a Credit Specialist called HACKNET that got my credit fixed and my score raised to 810 all negative items evictions collections loans and bankruptcy cleaned up and I was qualified for FHA loan my business is now moving well, I’m writing from my new home living happily with my kids. All thanks to HACKNET. Kindly contact him now via +1 (949) 397 8437/ HACKNET567@GMAIL.COM if want to live in a better home and thank me later.
Flag Thu Aug 15, 2019
Its imperative you do good to everyone you come across not because you don’t know what tomorrow holds but because it’s the right thing to do. Sky Credit Solution have once more put a smile on my face by fixing the credit of the older brother whom I referred to them. We can now hold our heads high to access loans to finance projects and better our lives. You too can have same testimony, you can contact them on (620) 399 6316 or Email SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM.. Stay positive.
Flag Wed Aug 14, 2019
Testimony on how i received my loan at 2% ( Frank Loans Services )

Compliment of the day to everyone out here, My name is Mitch Vanessa, I would without reservation recommend working with "Frank Loan Services" for any kind of loans without reservation, I was in a financial crisis and needed a loan of $250,000, I tried almost all banks and Some other loan companys and I couldn't get any approval, then i decided to try one more time I contacted "Frank Loans Services" for help, I could tell he's the type of person I could trust to help me make the best decision for me and my family, luckily for me I was granted a loan successfully, even with or without collateral but no credit check and their services are fast, Reliable and trustworthy.

Are you finding it hard to obtain capital service from local banks and other financial institutes? Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don't know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? "Frank Loans Services" is the answer, they offer loans at a very affordable interest rate of 2% interested persons should contact him via His E-mail: k.frankloans@gmail.com Mobile: +1-713-389-6778.

Their services include Education Loans, Real Estate Loans, Refinancing Loans, Business Loans, Farm Loans, Mortgage Loans, Hard Loans, Car Loans, Personal Loans, student loan, Home Loans etc. Kindly contact them today for further inquiries via his E-mail: k.frankloans@gmail.com Mobile: +1-713-389-6778.
Flag Wed Aug 14, 2019
Good Day Everyone,

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?. Interested applicants should Contact us via Email : angel.loan.investment@gmail.com or text or call us at : +15853801986

Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the services you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose from vacations, To education, To unique purchases. Interested applicants should Contact us via Email: angel.loan.investment@gmail.com text or call : +15853801986

We offer the following types of loans:

* Car Loan
* Home Loan
* Mortgage Loan
* Investment Loan
* Commercial Loan
* Construction Loan
* Debt Consolidation Loan
* Business Loan [secure and unsecured]
* Personal Loan [secure and unsecured]
* Student Loan and so many more.

We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans, Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate at 3% per annul for individuals, Companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme. Interested applicants should Contact us via Email: angel.loan.investment@gmail.com text or call : +15853801986.

WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS - APPLY FOR AFFORDABLE LOANS
Flag Wed Aug 14, 2019
I used to wallow in self-pity each time I think about the kind of mediocre life I lived just because I had a miserable credit. My FICO was at 510 and I had many hard inquiries with 9 items in collection, late payments and a mistake that was made on my address. Last month I decided to do something about it and contacted SKY CREDIT SOLUTION via a referral. They helped me recover my lost glory, my score was increased to 768 and the inquiries, collections, and late payments were all wiped. They even corrected the error on my address. If you require adequate credit repair, I insist you engage their services, here is how you can reach them Text (620) 399 6316 or Email SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM...
Flag Sat Aug 10, 2019
Flag Sat Aug 10, 2019
Flag Sat Aug 10, 2019
I beg your pardon, but this review is about the services rendered by SKY CREDIT SOLUTION, I had issues in purchasing a new home owing to evictions, hard inquiries and other collections on my credit report. I searched for help online and got various recommendations from Trulia about SKY CREDIT SOLUTION and how they’ve helped so many people to fix their credit issues, I wrote them about the eviction on my credit report and they assured me they will remove them before 9 days. To my greatest surprise, they actually did, when I checked my credit report my FICO changed to 790 and the eviction and other negatives were removed automatically from my report. I now have my dream home for my family. Contact them now on: SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM / (620) 399 6316. They are very reliable, and easily accessible.
Flag Thu Aug 8, 2019
Hello General Public We are a Christian organization formed to help people in need to help, such as financial assistance. So if you are going through financial difficulties or have any financial mess and you need money to start your own business or you need a loan to pay the debt or pay from your account at the beginning of a good deal, or you’re struggling to get loans from domestic banks, contact us today, email: {angel.loan.investment@gmail.com} for the Bible says: “Luke 11:10 everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks, the door will open. so do not miss this opportunity, because Jesus is the same yesterday today and forever more. Please it for serious and God fearing people.

Mobile Number: +15853801986 call or text

Always Contact us via Email : angel.loan.investment@gmail.com

Best Regards
Steven Goodman
Flag Thu Aug 8, 2019
Good Day Sir/ Madam

Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks/other financial institutes? Do you need a loan or funding for any

reason? Why not contact us immediately via thomastrustfunds129@gmail.com because we offer loan from $3,000 to $15,000,000.00 at 2% low interest rate to individual,both

business men and women even if you have a low credit score. We offer the following:

Business Loan
Personal Loan
Consolidation Loan
Home Loan
Payday Loan
Wanting to get a new car and many others.

Contact us today for more info as we can still assist you even if you where been turned down by your bank or other financial service. Simply fill in the application

details and send it to us via email: thomastrustfunds129@gmail.com

Loan Amount :_________
Loan Purpose :________
loan Duration :________
Full Name :_________
Date of Birth :________
Telephone :________
Work/Mobile Number:________
Postcode :_________
Country________
State :_
Flag Tue Aug 6, 2019
If you need a mortgage expert to get straight to the point and answer your questions regarding financing a home loan under VA or FHA please call me. I have written mortgages for the past 10 years and specialize with clients below 620 credit scores down to a 550. Most lenders will need to pull your credit to tell you if they can write the loan and if you have a shot while I'll only need to get some minor details regarding your credit history. Very low competitive rates and closing times ranges from 25-30 days. Feel free to call or text me anytime up to 10:00PM Eastern as I am licensed in many states.
Brian Young 214-797-3479

NMLS # 902687

http://www.myloanyourloan.com
Flag Mon Aug 5, 2019
Hello General Public We are a Christian organization formed to help people in need to help, such as financial assistance. So if you are going through financial difficulties or have any financial mess and you need money to start your own business or you need a loan to pay the debt or pay from your account at the beginning of a good deal, or you’re struggling to get loans from domestic banks, contact us today, email: { chryslerkingsfinance0@gmail.com } for the Bible says: “Luke 11:10 everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks, the door will open. so do not miss this opportunity, because Jesus is the same yesterday today and forever more. Please it for serious and God fearing people.

Mobile Number: +18283551347
Email us on: chryslerkingsfinance0@gmail.com
Flag Sun Aug 4, 2019
Flag Mon Jul 29, 2019
URGENT LOAN OFFER APPLY NOW
Do you need a loan? This is certified loan company, guaranteed ,we operate international Loan company in different countries, and we give out loans to individuals, companies, establishments,business organizations and people of all sorts all over the globe. Are you in need of a loan for any purpose? Are you in a financial problem, Do you need financial solution Davide Owen LOAN FIRM is the solution to all your financial problems, our loans are easy,cheap, and quick. Contact us today for that loan you require, we can arrange any loan to suit your budget at only 3% interest rate.

interested applicants should contact us via Email:

loanservice123@outlook.com

Mobile number +1910 7184330

Warm Regards,
Davide Owen LOAN FIRM
Flag Sat Jul 27, 2019
Have you wondered what it feels like living with a low fico score? it’s something that really sucks. I couldn’t get loan from the bank due to my low credit score due to evictions, collections. things weren’t going on well, it got to a point that i had to meet a friend for help so I can pay my children’s tuition fee, so he told me about SKY CREDIT SOLUTION. When I contacted them, it took them just 6 days to increase my credit score from 470 to 725 and the eviction and all items in collections were removed. They have proved so many times why they are the best, all the reviews about them are really true I am a living proof. Call/text/email: (620) 399 6316/ SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM. Get your life back. It matters a lot.
Flag Sat Jul 27, 2019
Flag Fri Jul 26, 2019
It is very imperative I tell how I moved up the echelon, few months back I was at my lowest point because I had medical bills that needed to be paid, I also had credit card debts, hard inquiries and many items in collections so I found it difficult accessing a loan. My wife told me about a firm she read testimonies about online, we contacted them and on God my credit was repaired in 1 week and 3 days. They said my story touched them and they had to work overtime to ensure I was back on my fee. They cleared my credit card debts. Boosted my score and removed the inquiries and collection. SKY CREDIT SOLUTION is actually setting the pace for other credit repair companies and I advise you contact them as soon as possible. Call/text: (620) 399 6316, Email them at SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM. Thanks for your audience.
Flag Tue Jul 23, 2019
NEED A LOAN?
Ask Me.

Here comes an Affordable and Legit Loan that will change your life for ever, I am Dave Logan a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. Email: (daveloganloanfirm@gmail.com) have you been looking for a quick and legit loan online why don't you try Dr. Dave Logan loan company and be free from debts note getting a loan from this company is 100% assured and guaranteed. for the bible says””Luke 11:10 Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened”.so do not let these opportunity pass you by because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more.

We have provided over $50 Billion in business loans to over 25,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 72 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $10,000 to a maximum of $800 million.

Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don't know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Dr. Dave Logan Loan Home is the answer. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. contact us via Call/Text: +1(501)800-0690 Email: daveloganloanfirm@gmail.com

Our services include the following;
Truck Loan
Personal Loan
Debt consolidation loan
Car Loans
Business Loan
Student Loan
Mortgage Loan
Refinancing Loan
Home Loan
Improvement loan
Construction Loan

Please if you are interested in our financial offer and delighted, do not hesitate to contact us if urgently in need of our service as they will be required to complete the following information to begin with the process of your loan therefore ultimately.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Dave Logan
Call/Text: +1(501)800-0690
Flag Mon Jul 22, 2019
DO YOU NEED AN AFFORDABLE LOAN TODAY?

We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 15,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $10,000 to a maximum of $200 million.

Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don’t know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Dr. Jayden Martin Home Loans is the answer. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Email (jaydenmartinhomeloans@gmail.com) Phone: +1 (929)277-5237

DO YOU NEED 100% FINANCE? we give out loans with an affordable interest rate of 2% JAYDEN MARTIN HOME LOANS, (jaydenmartinhomeloans@gmail.com) aims is to provide Excellent Professional Financial Services.

Our services include the following:

*Truck Loans
* Personal Loans
* Debt consolidation loans
* Car Loans
* Business Loans
* Education Loans
* Mortgage
*Refinancing Loans
* Home Loans

We give you loan with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured). Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable. Email (jaydenmartinhomeloans@gmail.com) Phone: +1 (929)277-5237

NOTE:Bear in mind that it will only take less than 24 Hours to process your file is 100% Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Jayden Martin
+1 (929)277-5237
We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your loans or finances.

Get your instant loan approvalDO YOU NEED AN AFFORDABLE LOAN TODAY?

Our services include the following:

*Truck Loans
* Personal Loans
* Debt consolidation loans
* Car Loans
* Business Loans
* Education Loans
* Mortgage
*Refinancing Loans
* Home Loans

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Jayden Martin
+1 (929)277-5237

Get your instant loan approval
Flag Fri Jul 19, 2019
The benefits of working with SKY CREDIT SOLUTION cannot be over emphasized, they literally gave me a reason to smile and be happy again, read a comment about them on plurk.com. They resolved all my credit issues within a week. I had a lot of negatives on my report that needed to be cleared.11 days after I made contact with them and they began work, my score increased to 756, all my debts, Judgement and evictions were removed. They know their job and they are very good at it. Email them via SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM, call/ text their number (620) 399 6316.
Flag Tue Jun 18, 2019
APPLY TODAY FOR AFFORDABLE 100% LEGITIMATE HOME/REAL ESTATE/PERSONAL/BUSINESS LOANS Email for immediate response: homeconsultantfinance@gmail.com

DO YOU NEED A LOAN? Are Financially down, Cry no more, Financial problem is nothing to cry about, it something we will have to fight against in one Love, Understanding, Trust and Unity. So our faith as Legitimate Financial Consultants is putting an end to the financial hardship of the world. We are investors providing financial services and we specialize in both start up projects,Home Finance and existing businesses needing funding or Loan for expansion. We are committed to helping businesses develop and succeed.Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes? Do you need an urgent loan to buy a house? If Yes worry no more for we are out here to help the less financial privileges get the loan they need to get back on their feet no matter your credit score, you can say goodbye to all your financial crisis and difficulties. We offer loans ranging from ($3,000.00.USD To $600,000,000.00.USD) At a low and affordable interest rate of 3%, without collateral and without credit check. Home Consultant Finance holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly (homeconsultantfinance@gmail.com)

Need emergency funds? Apply now and get your cash approval. we offer the following financial services:
*Personal loans,
*Debt consolidation loans,
*Venture capital,
*Business loans,
*Education loans,
*Home loans
*Car Loans
*Hotel Loans
And many more.

Are you looking for genuine loan? contacting the right company for legitimate loan lender have always been a huge problem to clients who have financial problem and in need of solution to it at an affordable interest rate? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own home project and real estate development? Do you need a loan to start a nice small or large scale and medium business?
contact us via Call/Text: +1(205)435-6181 Email: homeconsultantfinance@gmail.com

Look forward to your response,

Prof. Riches R Conrad
Call/Text +1(205)435-6181
Email for immediate response: homeconsultantfinance@gmail.com
Flag Wed Jun 12, 2019
The eviction information that has been on my credit report for up to three years, finally got deleted by ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR after I wrote them through: rockbase@protonmail.com(+1 972 449 1968). At first, it was so hard to believe, so I had to monitor my credit for months to see if the judgements and collections will reappear but to my astonishment, none resurfaced. They also raised my score to 795 and added positive tradelines to my profile. Till date, I'm still surprised how they were able to get such solved within 10 days.
Flag Tue Jun 4, 2019
Alas!! I am whole again, I contacted SKY CREDIT SOLUTION after reading some wonderful reviews on them. I had a low FICO of 402, with late payments and collections, my home foreclosed and I was losing my mind. After meeting their requirements things before 3 days I started noticing changes in my credit report, after 12 days my report was made new. My score is now 792 all evictions and late payments are gone. Even a JUDGEMENT I had back in 2013 was removed. In all honesty they are experts and know exactly how to get it done. Go ahead and contact them via SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM/ (620) 399 6316….
Flag Thu May 30, 2019
Every day we leave our homes in search of a livelihood. there are certain things that can hinder your achievements and one of those include having a poor credit profile. I had one of those my score was poor, my profile was laden with late payments, and loans. When I heard of XAP CREDIT SOLUTION, I gave it all my shot because that was my last resort and they didn’t disappoint me. My score is high now, late payments were changed to on time. Everything is brand-new. big thanks to XAP and their team. I hereby encourage you to contact them, I know its not easy but for your sake give it a shot. Email: XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM Phone: +1 (972) 597 9704..
Flag Thu May 16, 2019

I would without reservation recommend working with Frank Loan Services, If you are in the market for a home mortgage. I have spoke to many brokers while shopping for my mortgage loan online, From the first contact, I could tell he's the type of person I could trust to help me make the best decision for me and my family, They offer both short and long terms loan off within 1-50 years loan duration, with or without collateral but no credit check and their services are fast, Reliable and trustworthy because they have been tested and trusted by me unlike other companies.

Are you finding it hard to obtain capital service from local banks and other financial institutes? do you need funds to start up your personal business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to get a loan because of your credit score worry no more because Frank Loan Services is here to help you pay off your bills and start a good business, they offer loans at a very affordable interest rate of 2% interested persons should contact him via His email: k.frankloans@gmail.com Mobile: +1-713-389-6778.

Their services include Refinancing Loans, Truck Loans, Education Loans, Student loans, Personal Loans, Car Loans, Debt consolidation loans, Business Loans, secured and unsecured loan, Mortgage Loan, Home Loans, kindly contact them today for further inquiries via E-mail: k.frankloans@gmail.com Mobile: +1-713-389-6778.
Flag Mon May 13, 2019
Hello General Public We are a Christian organization formed to help people in need to help, such as financial assistance. So if you are going through financial difficulties or have any financial mess and you need money to start your own business or you need a loan to pay the debt or pay from your account at the beginning of a good deal, or you’re struggling to get loans from domestic banks, contact us today, email: {chryslerkingsfinance0@gmail.com} for the Bible says: “Luke 11:10 everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks, the door will open. so do not miss this opportunity, because Jesus is the same yesterday today and forever more. Please it for serious and God fearing people.

Mobile Number: +14097944376
Flag Sun May 12, 2019
Sometimes, the only thing stopping you from achieving your lifelong goal is your poor credit profile. If you are such a person I honestly advice you seek the services of SKY CREDIT SOLUTION. They are excellent at credit repair, they did a great job on my credit profile, they increased my score and cleared all negatives from it. Text (620) 399 6316 or Email SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM. With SKY you can rest assured your days of poor credit are over.
Flag Fri May 10, 2019
Ever heard of XAP CREDIT SOLUTIONS? They are a credit repair specialist company; this review is in appreciation of the dedication and time they put into working on my credit. I had a bad credit, was trying to purchase a home for my family and also secure something for my kids in the future but I got turned down even after pre-approval, it was very devastating. A friend read about them on trulia and informed me, I contacted them after reading some reviews about them, they ran my credit report, analyzed the credit score, and determined which actions will have the greatest impact, they increased my FICO, added positive comments to my profile. I have a clean credit file now. If you want to you can reach them via (+1 972 597 9704) or their email XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM. Many thanks
Flag Fri May 3, 2019
Banks denied me a lot of things with the excuse that my credit history did not meet their standard. I did a lot of things but nothing worked. THE CREDIT WIZARD came through for me. In case you need someone to help you fix and repair your credit I strongly advice you contact THE CREDIT WIZARD, He helped I and my wife fix our credit issues in 10 days. From 420 to 790, sounds unbelievable right? But it’s true. He is always straight to the point and direct. He will get the job done as quickly as possible. Email: THECREDITWIZARD@WRITEME.COM / +1 (717) 467 7735
Flag Mon Apr 29, 2019
APPLY TODAY FOR AFFORDABLE 100% LEGITIMATE HOME/REAL ESTATE/PERSONAL/BUSINESS LOAN Email for immediate response: homeconsultantfinance@gmail.com

We are investors providing financial services and we specialize in both start up projects,Home Finance and existing businesses needing funding or Loan for expansion. We are committed to helping businesses develop and succeed.Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes? Do you need money to pay bills? Do you have an unfinished project due to poor funding? Do you need an urgent loan to buy a house? If Yes worry no more for we are out here to help the less financial privileges get the loan they need to get back on their feet no matter your credit score. you can say goodbye to all your financial crisis and difficulties. We offer loans ranging from (3,000.00.$ˆ£ To 560,000,000.00.$ˆ£ Or It's equivalent In USD,Pounds & Euro) At a low and affordable interest rate of 3%, without collateral and without credit check. Home Consultant Finance holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly (homeconsultantfinance@gmail.com)

Car Loan
Personal Loan [secure and unsecured]
Business Loan [secure and unsecured]
Home Loan [secure and unsecured]
Mortgage Loan
Investment Loan
Commercial Loan
Hotel Loan
Corporate Loan
Construction Loan
Debt Consolidation Loan
Student Loan
Gas Station loan
Cross Collateral loan
Ground Up Construction
Super market loan
Shopping Center loan
And much more. Do you need capital for financing your Real estate,Home,Farm business or Mortgaging of range lands? or do you want to expand of your existing farm size or farm business investment. We can finance more than $ˆ£800 Millions Worth of houses, business expansion, farm project and real estate investment we are well licensed loan company, we give out loans at very easy way and there is no social security number required and no credit check required, It's 100% Assurance. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our general loan scheme. for more details and inquiries contact?
homeconsultantfinance@gmail.com

Look forward to your response,

Prof.Richard Conrad
Call/Text +1(205)435-6181
Flag Tue Apr 23, 2019
3 years ago, my credit score dropped to 500 after missing payments on my credit cards because I went off to boot camp. I was in the process of settling my outstanding credit card bills.it was like a nightmare to me when all (3) my credit cards reached a maximum limit and the banks kept calling me and the reminder letters kept coming. My biggest drag on my score as at first week of January 2018 was 400, credit inquiries (6), Credit card debts of $7000. I read about HACKWEST CREDIT REPAIR whom was said to be a solution for credit issues. I sent a mail to him via HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM. asking if he could get the job done. After meeting the requirements, He told me to check back in 9 days, which I did and what I saw overwhelmed me, debts were cleared, with 780 score and all credit card debts removed. Text him via (424) 307 2638. Bye
Flag Fri Apr 19, 2019
Hackers are like send me the money and I will get the job done and then you send they stop texting you. Well, HACKLIVE’S case was different he collected half the fee and started work in just 12 working days he perfected my profile(Removing evictions, IRS, liens and loans). I had a low fico of about 430 he boosted it to a mega 800 mind blowing right? Hit him up he is sincere and trustworthy :HACKLIVE247@GMAIL.COM .Cheers Mia
Flag Tue Apr 16, 2019
Never thought I could be on the move up to the upper echelon of the society where I wouldn’t have to worry about a low FICO score, and other credit issues. My profile was laden with hard inquiries, liens, etc. but with the aid of XAP CREDIT SOLUTION whom I met via google search my entire life has turned around for good. My score is now soaring in the 800s, with negatives cleared. This is a testimony and you’ve got to believe me when I say XAP is real. Do well to contact them for all forms of credit upgrade XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or text (972) 597 9704. Best wishes…
Flag Wed Apr 3, 2019
In 2018 I had a low credit score. I would often surf the internet looking for real hackers that could help increase my score. Well, as expected I got swindled twice. Eventually, I gave up my search and concluded that it wasn’t possible for hackers to increase credit scores. The good news is that I read on Trulia about HACK WEST the credit specialist, I was pessimistic at first but I decided to give it a try. In just after 10 days my credit was fixed. HACKWEST was able to increase my score, not only that they added some positive remarks on it. If you have a bad credit score you might want to contact them via (424) 307 2638 HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM. Thank you
Flag Wed Mar 27, 2019
Looking at my credit report today has been very heartwarming, and I am very elated because of the enormous change I see in it. I made grave mistakes as a youth that cost me a lot, my FICO score was 400, my profile was an embodiment of negatives. I discovered a group of genius hackers named XAP CREDIT SOLUTION from google, it was weird but I contacted them and they did a remarkable job, looks like I’m about to kickstart my life on a brand-new note, and I’m thrilled about it, cos my records are clean and my FICO is up. you can reach them via (972) 597 9704 or email XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM. they’ll give you all the help you need.
Flag Sat Mar 23, 2019
My utmost gratitude goes to ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR for helping me achieve my dream of becoming a car owner, even more so my credit score is at an all high of 781 and that allows me room of owning my own house, looking at where I started from (412), I can only be more happier now. With a moderate fee, you too can be happy within a short period of time (8 days). I advise you contact them at ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM or text: +1 (972) 449-1968.
Flag Fri Mar 22, 2019
Are you in any financial crisis? Is your fico score low, do you really want your score upgraded by a well-tested and trusted hacker then you should contact one of best hacker I found on Trulia (THECREDITWIZARD). The credit fix he did on my credit score is a million light years away from all other hackers I have come across, an upgrade from a low 420 to a high 794 within a working period of 8 days is truly amazing. I advise you contact him via THECREDITWIZARD@WRITEME.COM / +1 717 467 7735 for your permanent credit repair. I bet you’ll thank me later.
Flag Thu Mar 21, 2019
Hey there, just in case you intend to perform a total rejuvenation of your credit, I know a name that resounds, and that is XAP CREDIT SOLUTION, there job is fast and 100% legit, my profile has been wiped clean and my score is soaring in the 800s, they really helped me and I owe them gratitude and a very good review. I give them a 5star rating for their services. (XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or Text 972 597 9704) that’s how to reach them. I insist you go for the best
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2019
I finally got my credit fixed through the help of a credit company XAP CREDIT SOLUTION, this company prides itself with various levels of credit repair. After all I went through in the hands of fake hackers. A good review I read about them drove me into contacting them out of curiosity. Very reliable and efficient, they boosted my score to a whooping 800 in 12 days, as I type, I’m still astonished. I must preach XAP to the world. Get your credit fixed today contact XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or text 972 597 9704. I told you so…
Flag Mon Mar 11, 2019
ATTENTION!! DO YOU NEED AN AFFORDABLE BUSINESS/HOME/COMPANY/PERSONAL LOAN TODAY Call/Text +1(720)504-0528 Email drjoshuafinancier@gmail.com

We are investors providing reliable loans to individuals and funding for business and projects start up worldwide. Are you tired of seeking loans or are you in any financial mess, have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions, worry no more about your financial problems for we are the solution to your financial misfortune. we have provided over $2 Billion in business loans to over 32,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. we offer loan ranging from $5,000.00 to $650,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 35 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender? Contact Email: drjoshuafinancier@gmail.com

Do you have a bad credit? Do you need money to pay bills? Is it necessary to start a new business? Do you have an unfinished project due to poor funding? Do you need money to invest in any specialty that will benefit you? JOSHUA FINANCIER LOANS aims is to provide excellent professional financial services which include the followings

* Personal loans
* Business loans
* Home loans
* Farm Loans
* Venture capital
* Education loans
* Debt consolidation loans
* Truck Loans
* Project loans
* Car Loans
* Hotels Loans
* Mortgage
* Refinancing Loans and many more contact us via Call/Text +1(720)504-0528 Email drjoshuafinancier@gmail.com

Yours Sincerely
Dr. Joshua Ratmiroff
Call/Text +1(720)504-0528
Email: drjoshuafinancier@gmail.com
We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your financial problems.

Get your instant loan approval
Flag Sat Jan 19, 2019
Hello lovelies. This is not a sponsored post or paid advert. I just want to sincerely say a big thank you to this credit repair hacker/specialist AT 408 909 2650 OR ( PYRAMIDEYE.HACK@OUTLOOK. C O M) for coming through for me and my family. My credit took a hit when i lost my husband leaving me with 2 kids, as a result i was late on payments, also had multiple debts on credit cards. I was looking for how to buy a house with low credit score and no down payment when i found their contact off USDA loan blog. When i contacted them i was promised 3 working days to get my score up and my report clean after i made a small deposit for the job. Honestly! I can not explain how they did it but I am still sitting in the 782 range for about 17months now with no late payments or negatives on my report. They have proved to be excellent and I'd recommend them to anyone in need
Flag Wed Jan 16, 2019
I will like to share some vital info, I remember when my loan officer told me that; lenders treat credit scores like stories. The higher your credit score, the better your story with paying off debt. I was so fortunate to find this credit repair specialist/hacker when i read a post about his expertise for credit issues at [computerworm.hacker@hotmailcom] on a blog. This man fixed my credit score to 790, cleared late payments, enquiries, and i was having some cyber issues at work which he also helped me to fix in just 3 days. I still don't know how he did it but hey I am glad it worked out as i was tired or renting with my family. We now have our own house all thanks to this man. Christmas gift came in very early lol. You can take the bold step i took and be sure to give your testimonies!
Flag Wed Nov 28, 2018
Global View raised my credit scores too and expunged my eviction from public record.
Flag Sun Nov 4, 2018
I recommend Globalview . hacker @ gmail . com to any and everyone battling debt and bad credit. Not only did he raise my credit score but he also saved me from filing for bankruptcy, because i was at the edge of that when i found him and he saved me from that by increasing my score and clearing the derogatories and i had on my credit and also debts. No more sleepless nights for me answering endless creditor phone calls! Thank you Global view for giving me my life back!!!! I am no longer embarrassed because I now have better credit!.
Flag Tue Sep 25, 2018
When you run into credit problems and are looking for low rates and a easy process, I can assist. I specialize in working with clients down to a 550 credit score for VA and FHA loans when turned down by other lenders. Check out our website or give me a call Brian 214-797-3479

http://myloanyourloan.com/

Brian Young NMLS#902687
Flag Thu Sep 20, 2018
I have a 615 credit score and my wife has a 575 credit score I was told by a few brokers and realtor agents that a lot of banks won't mess with us unless we have a 600 credit score or higher when dealing with an FHA loan. I know FHA requirement is 580 credit score. Our debt to income ratio is really good. What seems to be the problem here?
Flag Fri Jun 29, 2018
I read several good reviews on a ethical hacker's good services.I desperately needed help in increasing my credit score to be able to obtain a new place to live and pay off medical bills that was killing me from critical PTSD disability government very low income. I got in touch with him with so much positiveness in my heart and just as I hoped, he got the job done within 58 hours... I'm excited about this because the problems I had due to my low credit score has been a burden on me all this while especially me being a father of two girls. Get in touch with him at spystealth/./org/@/g mail/./com. Good luck!
Flag Mon Dec 4, 2017
Yes I'm a first time home buyer and my credit score is a 580 and I need to know what I need to do email me Rayrich84@yahoo.com
Flag Thu Oct 19, 2017
Robert Ward....Hi Jessica I'm trying get out of renting and trying to own my house.I have land but it is Air Property but can put something on it but,need help with find lenders help .What can I do to exceed?
Flag Tue Oct 17, 2017
i have a loan i need assistance with down payment don't know where to turn, i don't want to sign another least
Flag Tue Jan 24, 2017
Thanks for recommending The Lenders Network Jessica! They were able to get me pre-approved, well they had a lender call me who got me approved!! They also referred us to a great realtor!!!
Flag Sun May 4, 2014
Brian Young, , San Antonio, TX
Sun Jan 10, 2016
I work for a direct lender in the mortgage industry who offers conventional, FHA VA, and USDA loans in all 50 states. Are lowest score we accept for government loans are 550 when most lenders require a 620 and brokers a 580. You have to have two years of income with a score over 550 with bankruptcies discharge date 2 years and over. We have basic guidelines and a pretty easy process. Feel free to text me or call me anytime up to 10:00pm Eastern with any questions.
Brian Young 214-797-3479
Flag Sat Aug 24, 2019
Flag Sat Aug 24, 2019
Flag Fri Aug 23, 2019
Phone:: +1 407 680 2514.
Flag Fri Aug 23, 2019
The website is listed below

http://myloanyourloan.com/
Flag Thu Mar 21, 2019
I do apologize as I will answer a question with my contact information if you need further assistance. I do work the entire state of MI and many other states. please feel free to call me or visit our website as I have missed a few questions to answer on my thread. Brian Young 214-797-3479
Flag Thu Mar 21, 2019
Are you still on this feed?
Flag Mon Nov 13, 2017
You can always call me at the number listed above or review my website.
Flag Wed Mar 22, 2017
My significant other and I are looking to start the pre-approval process for a home loan in the state of Missouri. Our income together is there but I do have 2 Illinois State Tax Liens on my record. I do not own anything and it's not tied to any property that I own because I own nothing. My bankruptcy attorney told me that those liens have nothing to do with trying to purchase property in the state of Missouri. It seems from the few places that we have applied we are being told my state tax liens are holding us up. Do you work with anything like this? Our credit scores are in the 620 and above range for our middle scores.
Flag Mon Jan 9, 2017
can you help me as well Brian.
Flag Mon Dec 12, 2016
can you call me lakasha Bradford and Alex Holmes we need help our scores are middle is 604 need loan now 916-386-8402
Flag Mon Nov 21, 2016
Hi Brandon - if you are still checking this thread and could provide some referrals i'd greatly appreciate it!!! I'm in Toledo, OH
Flag Mon Oct 24, 2016
Hi Brian, I saw this feed doing some research because my fiance and I are looking to buy. We have already seen some significant jumps in our scores over the last 3-5 weeks. We are almost to a 580. I have only been working with 1 lender/speaking with him, but I want to explore all my options and see what others have to offer before I commit. If you think you would be able to help us at all please feel free to email me at erbarbour.eb@gmail.com
Flag Thu Mar 10, 2016
Brandon Fren…, Agent, Clarkston, MI
Thu Sep 26, 2013
I would recommend calling a good loan officer. I can recommend a couple if you would like. The guys I work with will tell you what you can and can not do. Good luck and please feel free to contact me for any questions you may still have.
Flag Mon Oct 24, 2016
Flag Mon Oct 24, 2016
Melissa Goss, , Center Moriches, NY
Tue Sep 3, 2013
The only helpful info I could offer would be to work on that credit score, you will not get an approval with a score where it is.
Crystal Wash…, Agent, Farmington Hills, MI
Sat Aug 11, 2012
I know of several lenders that will supply a FHA mortgage with a credit score of 580. I have provided my contact information below please feel free to contact me so that I can assist you.

Crystal Washington
Master Mind Realty LLc
Broker/ Owner
crystal@mastermind-realty.com
(248) 223-9338 (Office)
(248) 467-8689 (Fax)
 http://www.mastermind-realty.com
Can you help with a lender in the Houston area that will supply a FHA mortgage with a credit score of 580.
Flag Sun Apr 7, 2013
Manders1887, Home Owner, Washington
Thu Jul 26, 2012
I got approved and just bought a house with a credit score of 580. It was a hassle but the bad credit was medical bills and all of them are taken care of now. It is possible.
I NEED HELP. PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU DID THIS.
THANK YOU. I LIVE IN TN. MY NAME IS SANDRA.
Flag Thu Feb 4, 2016
Please tell me how you did this, I am having no luck\k with a score of 594 and steady en\employment and a reasonably god income. Any help or tips\would be so appreciated.
Flag Thu Jan 17, 2013
NonRealtor, , 23456
Wed Jan 4, 2012
Hi Msusa07,
A low credit score indicates that you are a credit risk--maybe you won't pay. To improve your credit score, pay all your bills on time. After a few years your credit score should go up. Save your money for a downpayment. Good Luck
How many years would it take to pay promptly in your mortgage so that you will be able to upgrade your credit rating?
Flag Tue May 14, 2013
Romeo Maguire, Home Buyer, Walkerton, IN
Sun Aug 25, 2019
Susan Gregory, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Aug 24, 2019
Frank Hairst…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Aug 24, 2019
Lawrence Fos…, Home Buyer, Philadelphia, PA
Fri Aug 23, 2019
Phone:: +1 407 680 2514.
Mitch Vanessa, Home Buyer, Perris, CA
Wed Aug 14, 2019

Debra J Char…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed Jul 24, 2019
i met this ethical hacker “CREDITSAVIOR144@GMAIL.COM” through my ex husband last year after he help my husband remove hard inquiries from his credit report that won’t go then subsequently increased his credit score . i was down with a terrible credit score myself. no credit card company was willing to make me a card holder. it was that bad. i met this hacker and he helped me remove late payments record i have acquired in years. he helped me sort mine in weeks and even after he was done . i followed the steps he recommend and my score has been in the 700+ range ever since . i'm so appreciative i promised to tell the world and all of the blogs i read to help people that could be suffering the same faith from these credit companies. they just leave your credit helpless . i'll advice you help your self and send your complaints and need to him “CREDITSAVIOR144@GMAIL.COM”. and follow instructions, i'm sure he'll have you testifying and smiling. Have a good day !!!!
Jake Williams, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Thu Mar 21, 2019
Compliments of the day
are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (individuals, companies, Realtor and corporate bodies) at our super interest rate of 2% .for application send replies to the email at the subject of this message. Contact Our Via Email: jakeloanfirm2001@gmail.com
Oceanfinance…, Home Buyer, Riverview, FL
Wed Mar 20, 2019
Hello friends are you in need of a fast loan to pay of bills or start up a business? INFO LOAN FIRM is the right company for you with the interest rate of 3%. I can recommend it for you because he help me with a loan of R800,000 you no longer have to be a victim of scam anymore. contact him via email: info.cashcraft84@gmail.com or whatsapp with +380956222181
Carlos Scarp…, Other Pro, Miamisburg, OH
Mon Apr 23, 2018
With a 580, it can be possible with 3.5% down but it depends on the situation. Many lenders, like the one I work for will want reserves (fancy way of saying savings in the bank at that score)

Down payment assistance programs want about a 700 score so that's out but you can ask your family to help pay the down payment under FHA,
CHANTAL SMAU…, Home Buyer, Queens, NY
Sat Feb 24, 2018
Try naca.org it's a great program for all income levels and all credit types with a very low cost towards ownership. Nationwide not just county or statewide.. I had to put down about 5000 for a 252k home..
Amanda Latun…, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Fri Feb 23, 2018
Why is it ya dont want to help bad credit people
Amanda Latun…, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Fri Feb 23, 2018
Cyril Jobs, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Tue Feb 20, 2018
Personal experience and how i got to solve it with his help .....Bad credit?was it possible to buy a house with bad credit?This was the Question i keep asking myself for years before i finally came across someone who enlightened me.I didn't really get the trick of attaining minimum credit score to buy a house and getting away from bankruptcy,clearing credit card debts and buying a house which is precisely the situation I am in. I had to declare bankruptcy 3 years ago and am working to build back my credit, but it's a very slow process. I need to move for a job and therefore need to buy a new home.Y'all shouldn't pray for such of mess i'm into.The enlightenment by a friend who worked with a repair company taught me how to seek assistance from credit repair expert who knows exactly what your credit score needs and how to get collections removed,get credit card free of debts and and getting off bankruptcy.Get in touch with Hackmania_9 (outlook.com) for any hack job you so desire.
Deav, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed Apr 19, 2017
I am in the beginning stages of applying for a mortgage on my own. Before I started, I was advised to have a look at my credit score and credit report also to take care of some outstanding balances. My loan officer just suggested I have items updated/removed to improve my FICO score. He gave me the contact of: (pyramideye.hack(AT)outlook.com) and in 2 days he fixed my credit score to 784.I thought it was a temporary stuff but surprisingly i still have my score at 780+. I will STRONGLY recommend them for all credit score upgrade, bank hacks, social media hack, phone hack etc. He is the best out there, totally legit and cheap!!
Ruthjanelove, Home Buyer, Southfield, MI
Tue Jan 24, 2017
I single parent i make enough money to pay mortgage but score is low need assistance with down payment have some minor problems with credit.
Ryan Russelio, Agent, Hemet, CA
Wed Sep 7, 2016
The Lenders Network is where I send my clients with less than perfect scores. 580 is the minimum score for FHA.
Diamondt30, Home Buyer, Southfield, MI
Sat Sep 12, 2015
I purchased a Home on land contract, recorded it at the court house and did everything the realtor told me to do. I have made my payments on time for the last 2 years and paid off other debt over this period. I continue to pay my student loans on time and am unable to get a loan. I have a credit score of 580. Purchased the house for $52,500. put 10k down and have a balance of $32500. Ant ideas on what else I can do? My credit score isny moving at all and my contract is up in January 2016
Matt, , Dallas, TX
Wed Aug 12, 2015
We offer standard FHA & VA financing down to a 580 credit score without investor overlays, and close the average file well within 30 days. All processing and underwriting is done in office, communication is impeccable. Feel free to check out my Zillow profile below, and let me know if I can be of assistance:

http://www.zillow.com/profile/matt802/
matt@nlcloans.com
214-866-0038
Matt Schwartz
NMLS# 151017
Melissa Goss, , Center Moriches, NY
Fri Sep 27, 2013
There is no such thing as down payment assistance on an FHA loan- unless of course if you mean a friend or family member who can cough up the cash. You will have to- out of your own funds come up with 3.5% to put down on an FHA loan.

Let us not forget your closing costs. By the sounds of things now, I would not be so hasty to apply for a loan...
nrosamilia, , Southfield, MI
Tue Jul 16, 2013
I can help you. email me anytime @ nataly@dfcorp.com
mscampbell00, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Mon Jul 15, 2013
Hello All,
I am located in Houston, TX and want to become a first-time buyer. I have 590 credit score, $ 6,000 saved for a down payment , 24 months on on-time rental payments, letters from landlord , utlities and auto lender as proof of on time payments. Are there any lenders, or programs avaliable at this time?
Ms newman, Renter, Austell, GA
Sat Jul 13, 2013
I am in the market of trying to obtain a first time buyers program. The challenge that I am facing pertains to my credit with previous medical bills has my score at 586... Can someone give me advice or know who maybe able to give me hope in Atlanta Georgia....Thanks in advance
Robert McGui…, Agent, Denver, CO
Sat Jun 15, 2013
Msusa7,

One other thing. I have good lenders who can look at your credit profile and possibly give you a couple of tips to do right away and raise your score up to a more desirable level. Let me know if yu wuld like my lender's information. All the best.

Robert McGuire ASR
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Antonio Dani…, Home Buyer, Washington, PA
Thu May 16, 2013
Well I would suggest that you get a company to help you out. I've been told that EZ Lease Rentals is an excellent company that can help out people with situation like yours.
Cassey Rodri…, , Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Wed May 15, 2013
In addition, you can also read this article leaderscorpfinancial.com/what-is-a-good-credit-score/. I hope this one helps.
opondomusa, , 10020
Tue May 14, 2013
The federal government used to offer down payment assistance programs, but those programs got cut in 2008. The good news is that many state and local agencies still offer down payment assistance, so check with your city, county, and state housing agencies to see if they have any programs available and if you qualify. Some states will give you up to 3% of the down payment, closing costs, or both, so it never hurts to ask!

read more here on down payment help..http://www.realtypin.com/news/story/1149-downpayment-help

http://www.realtypin.com/news/story/1079-downpayment-loans
Web Reference:  http://www.realtypin.com
Cassey Rodri…, , Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Mon May 13, 2013
I suggest you talk to an expert or one mortgage service provider since they have the right knowledge regarding the FHA. By the way, where do you want to buy a house?
Trisha Peter…, Home Buyer, Washington, PA
Mon May 13, 2013
Have you considered renting? Your credit score is not good and you are probably having a hard time renting a place. Well, before you get into purchasing a new home, you might want to consider renting first so you can easily restore your credit. There are companies that can help you rent, these are the companies that help people rent with bad credit. They don't do credit checks and they only ask for little requirements. I would recommend EZ Lease Rentals as I've tried them already.
TCreek, , Dayton, OH
Mon Feb 25, 2013
You need to find a HUD owned home in the neighborhood that you want. I can't do Michigan loans or I would be able to finance you. The down payment on what we call the FHA REO Program is only $100.00.

Check to see if you have a Mortgage Broker in your area and they should be able to help you.
Hello, are you able to finance in Illinois?
Flag Sun Mar 5, 2017
Maria Cipoll…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Tue Jan 29, 2013
A key factor that any Mortgage Lender uses, is your employment history, credit history, credit score and debt level, to determinate if you are suitable for a loan. Try to shop around for a home loan expert who understand the market inside and out.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone
Century 21 tenace
TCreek, , Dayton, OH
Tue Jan 29, 2013
You would want to check with a local Mortgage Broker. I can only do Ohio or I may be able to help. Wholesale Lenders like First Guaranty or Pacific Union that brokers are setup with have programs that could help you. As for the down payment assistance that is a little harder. You might want to consider finding a HUD owned home and then your down payment would only be $100.00
I'm not in MI, I'm in OHio.
Flag Sat May 11, 2013
Could you help me? My credit score is 604 and I'm pregnant with my second child looking to find a house but I have been having trouble getting approved.
Flag Sat May 11, 2013
David Kaner, , Oakland County, MI
Wed Aug 1, 2012
You may want to get your credit report from Trans Union, Experian, Equifax and see why you score is so low. As a rule of thumb, you will need to have any collections, tax liens, judgements satisfied prior to purchase. Additionally, you will need keep all accounts open and pay them down to at least 50% of their limit. Ideally, you want them to be under 30% but leave at least a 10% balance which will be better than actually paying them off entirely. For more information, please call me at 248-802-6464.

I am only licensed in the state of Michigan.
Allan Erps, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Fri Jan 6, 2012
From the looks of things, you need to get your FICO score up over 600+ by either paying off some debt or solving and eliminating issues on your credit report.
Elliott R. O…, Agent, McLean, VA
Fri Jan 6, 2012
That is a lot to ask for considering you have no skin in the game. There are 100% loans out there as well as down payment assistance from state and county agencies but you need to fix your credit first. All borrowers are a risk and the key is to present yourself as a good risk.

Are you able to document positive pay history in the last 24 months?

Do you have positive rental history in the last 12-24 months?

Do you have a stable income or do you change jobs a lot?

Do you have any reserves? Money in the bank in case of a rainy day??

How much total debt do you have?

What other types of credit have you been applying for in the last 6 months besides a mortgage?

These are just some of the things that can hurt or help you. Read up about what to do about your credit here:
http://www.trulia.com/blog/elliott_r_oliva/2011/07/credit_10…
Andy B Realt…, Agent, Livonia, MI
Fri Jan 6, 2012
With a credit score of 580 a mortgage is near impossible....Another option may be a rent to own or land contract, but even with land contract you will need to come up with a down payment. The days of being a homeowner with bad credit and no money ended back in 2005 with sub prime lending. My advice would to take the next year building on your credit and saving for a down payment. I dont see home prices taking a big jump in the next 12 months so dont worry you will still get deal
Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Wed Jan 4, 2012
Msusa07,
Your credit score isn't good and you need (want) help with the down payment, not a good combination.
Go to your local non profit housing group for credit counseling. The counselor will go over your credit report with you. They will tell you what you are doing wrong and what you should be doing. Listen to them and when your score is 640+ you can think of buying.
In the mean time save money for a down payment.
FSBOsuccess, Home Seller, 28590
Wed Jan 4, 2012
I agree. Your credit score is so low. You are a credit risk due to past bad financial decisions. Just because you want something, doesn't mean you have to be given it. Oops, I forgot the occupy movement. Sorry!
@FSBOsuccess - You have no idea what this person has been through...(nor do I) - whether they have made poor financial decisions, or whether Fate has dealt them a sh*tty hand and they have huge medical bills, etc. Keep your smug, self-righteous opinions to yourself... or, if you prefer a lesson from our children, a la "Bambi", courtesy of one of Bambi's friends, I believe the quote goes, "If you can't say nuttin nice, then don't say nuttin at all."
Flag Sun Dec 1, 2013
Robert McGui…, Agent, Denver, CO
Wed Jan 4, 2012
Msusa07,

There are very few loan products that will approve a 580 credit score after some of the recent changes in financial guidelines. Even the FHA downpayment assistance programs that will go under 600 for approval will often have other guidelines that make it almots impossible. I would talk to a strong 1st time homebuyer lender in your area to discuss this. They can also work with you to build up your credit over a stipulated amount of time so you can purchase down the road.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
1776 S. Jackson St. #412
Denver CO 80210
Direct – 303-669-1246
Thomas Sour…, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Jan 4, 2012
Msusa07

There are many factors that are considered by mortgage companies when reviewing someone's application. Of course, it does help to have "Tier 1" or "excellent" credit (720 or above). However, the other factors are income, length of time at your job or job field, how much debt you have versus your income (debt to income ratio). It would definitely help to have a low income to debt ration ( 28% of less) if you have poor credit. Other factors are amount of down payment, cash reserves. My advice to you would be to get a copy of all three of your credit reports, see what is negatively affecting your report/score. Spend as much time and get help from a service that helps people improve their overall credit. There may be some inaccuracies on your report that don't belong there. This is the advice I give to all my customers. I tell them this even up to a year in advance. Don't be discouraged!!! Good luck!!
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Jan 4, 2012
There are other factors besides credit that determine mortgage qualification, income, debt, assets, down payment, etc.; therefore do visit with any licensed loan officer; be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.