Home Buying in Dublin>Question Details

Ccrucker, Home Buyer in Dublin, OH

We may be moving to the Dublin, OH, area and was wondering which neighborhoods were the best for kids in elementary/middle school.

Asked by Ccrucker, Dublin, OH Thu Jul 5, 2012

Hi! That depends on what amenities you are looking for...every neighborhood has a 'trade-off'. For example, Muirfield is a great community with walking paths and tennis courts and community pools but there are no sidewalks. I suggest narrowing your search based on the schools that the community attends. http://www.dublinschools.net/DistrictInfo.aspx

Michaela Grandey, Realtor since 1996
Dublin Resident since 1987

My name is David Allen and I work out of the Keller Williams office right in Dublin. I am a Buyers agent, so I am able to show you any home that is currently for sale in the Dublin market. As a buyers agent, I represent you and your best interests in the transaction. My wife is an elementary school teacher in Dublin, so I can easily provide you with the District schoos report cards that are public knowledge. I am in the office now. Please call me at 614-286-5218. It would be my pleasure to assist you in finding just the right Dublin, OH home for you and your family. I hope to hear from you soon!

David M. Allen
Keller Williams
James is right. Licensed agent can’t discuss what neighborhoods might be “kid friendly”. I would suggest driving around some neighborhoods and looking for play sets or other children playing. If you have any additional questions let us know.
The Van Steyn Group
CC, you may have difficulty getting answers to this question. Realtors have to be careful talking about neighborhoods that 'have kids" or are/are not "kid friendly." We aren't allowed to discuss things like that. I suggest you call the school system or maybe try an internet search of "kid friendly neighborhoods in Dublin" or something like that.