We make 114000/year . Bankruptcy 3 yr ago. Credit scores in July 617 and 620. Is there any loan out there for us with no down payment?

Asked by fjbals, Chesterland, OH Mon Dec 31, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3100408334-1518-Westover-Dr-W…

Answers

4
Mark's Of Ex…, Agent, Chagrin Falls, OH
Mon Feb 16, 2015
YES! Those credit scores are just fine now!
Janet Martin, Agent, Avon, OH
Tue Jan 1, 2013
If you are interested in building a new home on Westover Drive in Willoughby, please contact me and I will make arrangements for you to visit a model home and meet with a sales representative from Ryan Homes. They can review financing options with you.

Janet
jamartin@nvrinc.com
Marilyn Trav…, Agent, Mentor, OH
Mon Dec 31, 2012
I have had buyers in similar situations and have been able to get them help with a loan. If you would like to talk and see what I can find for you send me an e-mail. marilyn.travis@prudentialselectohio.com
The Ross-Sal…, Agent, Willoughby, OH
Mon Dec 31, 2012
There is a USDA loan available, but the loan is property specific. If you would like to email me at michaelross@howardhanna.com I can assist you in finding you financing, as well as a home that would qualify for USDA financing.
I thought that you could only qualify for USDA if you didn't have adequate housing. I have a home that I want to rent after I purchase my new home.
Flag Mon Dec 31, 2012