How many W-2 employee Millionaires do you know? Generally, not always, but for the most part, the wealthiest people in America are Self Employed.
However, with all the new rules that have been inflicted on the Mortgage Industry on Thurs (i.e. further implementation of the Dodd Frank Act) has suddenly eliminated hundreds of thousands of borrowerâ€™s ability to actually obtain a loan for the home they had planned to buy!
Florida home prices are going back up! This morning on the news I heard they predict prices are predicted to increase as much as 6% in 2013! So if youâ€™re Self Employed and you need a mortgage loan, you had better move at a faster pace!
See the below programs and call me to get pre-qualified today.
1) 100% LTV- USDA/12 mo. into Chapter 13 BK is OK
2) 100% LTV- VA/can pay off debts on purchases too
3) 99% LTV- FHA
4) 97% LTV- No PMI/MI and No 1.75% FHA FEE
5) 95% LTV- No PMI
6) 95% LTV- CONDO purchase
7) 90% LTV- No PMI-2nd Home
8) 90% LTV- JUMBO w/cc
9) 85% LTV- NO PMI to Super Jumbo
10) 80% LTV- Invest. Prop.
STATED INCOME ALT loan programs: http://www.StatedIncomeAlt.com
11) 80% LTV- FIX nâ€™ FLIP Invest. Prop.
12) 80% LTV- NEW- Stated Income Alt
13) 75% LTV- NEW- Foreign Nationals- Stated Income Alt
14) 75% CLTV-NEW- after Short Sale, BK or Foreclosure
15) 70% LTV- Soft and Hard Money -Stated Income Alt
17) 55% LOT/VACANT LAND LOANS (by case basis)
COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS (many programs available nationwide)
Pro Option Mortgage/Florida
Ph: 888 662 4404
Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps