We have a reverse mortgage now and would like to move to Prescott. Is there a way that we can move from one reverse mortgage to another??

Asked by Wdirv67, Prescott, AZ Thu Feb 2, 2012

It is important that we be able to take 40 % out of our existing mortgage to purchase the next home.

Answers

4
Jinglesmithtrulia’s answer
Korene L. Cl…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Glendale, AZ
Tue May 7, 2013
you can with qualification. we will be pleased to assist you. I do a number of reverse mortgages in Prescott as well as the valley of the sun.

I am a Mortgage Banker in metro Phoenix, AZ. I lend in both Arizona and California where I will be pleased to help you. If you or someone you know is looking for financing options, please feel free to contact me or pass along my information. 623-340-0934 Korene Clopine-Seaman NMLS # 218520 KLCSLoanTeam.com We are Direct Lenders, WE CLOSE LOANS!
Bill Binkey, Home Owner, Prescott, AR
Mon Apr 2, 2012
Yes you can!
Please give me a call 1-877-853-4305 or visit my website http://:www.isAreverseMortgage4me.com
Bill Binkey, Security1Lending, Prescott, AZ.
A. J. Stewa…, Agent, Fort McDowell, AZ
Tue Feb 7, 2012
I believe there are time frames involved in completing a reverse mortgage. I would be happy to check with a lender here locally to find out for you. AJ Stewart 480-217-2167