We have a limited income and our credit is not so good. Is there people that actually purchase homes and then in turn let people rent to own or lease?

Asked by Eddie, 30143 Thu Sep 17, 2009

to own?

Answers

3
davidwbrower’s answer
davidwbrower, , Woodstock, GA
Fri Sep 18, 2009
There are people like that. Do you have a specific home in mind? I have investors who may even let you pick out the house. Keep in mind, they would also like to get paid every month, so they will still look at and consider credit and income. If you would like to discuss this further give me a call or email me your information like home criteria, monthly rent you can afford and location and I will see what we can find for you.

David Brower, Associate Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
678-982-9600
Manuel Avila, Agent, Pico Rivera, CA
Fri Apr 18, 2014
Yes of course their is some sellers that will consider something like this but its hard to find but their is some sellers willing to offer a rent to own agreement.
Maria Ashby, Agent, Canton, GA
Fri Nov 5, 2010
Eddie, there are people who may own a home that possibly has not sold or the seller has decided they would rather rent it out and wait for the market to get better before selling. So the answer to your question is yes. I can also get you some listings which are available now for lease or lease purchase if you wish to contact me and let me know what you can afford monthly and what area you wish reside. I'll be happy to help.