Home Buying in 78233>Question Details

Jessie Willi…, Home Owner in Schertz, TX

We had a fraud situation with Countrywide mortgage that ended up with a robo-signed foreclosure 2½ years ago, how do we find a mortgage now?

Asked by Jessie Williams, Schertz, TX Fri Feb 17, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Albert Elhage’s answer
Hi Jessie,

I had a similar situation with a client last month.
My mortgage broker was able to help them get an FHA loan.
There is a program that can qualify you after 2 years bankrupcty and or forclosure. if you have established credit during that time.
You should contact a mortgage broker for advice.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 17, 2012
Recommend to contact a mortgage broker determine if you qualify for a mortgage

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 17, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer