We found a home at 2229 Old Burnt Store Rd N on this website; rentbits for rent. I found it on Trulia for sale. I am a bit confused!

Asked by Chris, Cape Coral, FL Fri Oct 4, 2013

What I want to know is this house for sale or rent. I am interested in this home.

Answers

6
Beate Rodrig…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Sunrise, FL
Fri Oct 4, 2013
Hello Chris,

may I recommend contacting a local Real Estate Professional. Their service is FREE to you and they are able to provide you with "active" homes for sale, based on your wish list.

If you are in need of a Mortgage Loan, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Beate Rodriguez
Lic. Mortgage Specialist

BeateRodriguez@gmail.com
954.695.4849
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri Oct 4, 2013
Chris, lots of rental scams are on the internet so be very careful. Are you looking to rent or purchase? Email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or call me at 239-707-4575 so I can better assist you.
Bill St. John, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri Oct 4, 2013
You can go to my website http://www.sandsblvd.com and search for rentals or houses for sale, everything is current, no old listings from two years ago.

Bill St. John
Home Team Advantage Realty Inc.
239 699 3685
willy@sandsblvd.com
http://www.Sandsblvd.com
Nancy Doyle, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri Oct 4, 2013
The last time it was for sale was 7/2012 for 429k. It does not have it in the mls for rent either. That does not mean it is not for rent. Have you inquired about it on rentbits? Are you looking for a rental or purchase a home? I would be happy to help.
John Bradshaw, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Fri Oct 4, 2013
As far as I can see it is not for sale, and I could not see if it was actually for rent or not. Are you looking to buy or rent, you can call me at 239-224-0901 and I would be glad to help you find your dream home.
Carolyn Gian…, , Cape Coral, FL
Fri Oct 4, 2013
I don't see anything at that address for sale or rent. Are you sure it is OLD Burnt Store Road?
Carolyn
Flag Fri Oct 4, 2013