We found CHASE/WAMU paid for our taxes 2008 to 2011 we paid in full March 30, 207 AND these account was as a new credit card/or linea of credit why?

Asked by Mary Arellano Garza, Shafter, CA Thu Sep 15, 2011

we paid in full March 30,2007 and CHASE never send the letter of satisfaction to the court house so was as we have another home, and CHASE was paid our taxes as the same time we did2007/2008 AND Homeq TAKE over 2009/2010 AFTER THAT Quantom 2010/2011 why the banks stay even if homeowners paid them in full? and if was a free money why we never receive that?and how many deeds a house have because even 2011 CHASE Bank manager located at Coffee Road at bAKERSFIELD CA told us CHASE HAVE THE DEED OF OUR HOME I CALL QUANTOM AND THEY TOLD ME WAS NOT TRUE ONLY ONE DEED FOR HOME IN AMERICA so please someone explain us?

Answers

1
Shane Milne, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, South Jordan, UT
Fri Sep 16, 2011
I am a little confused. So you are saying you paid your mortgage in full on 3/30/2007, a mortgage that was with Chase/WaMu, and you also have another home with a mortgage with Chase/WaMu on it that you did not pay off, and Chase/WaMu got confused on which one you paid off and sent the wrong paperwork to the county? And then Chase/WaMu continued to pay property taxes on the wrong property?