We'd love to find a work/live loft, but not in Mpls proper. Are there such real estate options in the western suburbs, such as Hopkins?

Asked by annika341, 55343 Sun Sep 30, 2012

Answers

6
Josh Lund, , Minneapolis, MN
Mon Jul 20, 2015
Hello Annika,
Good afternoon.
Lots of great options for you. The price and size will depend on location. But you DONT need to be in Minneapolis to find what you are looking for.
Are you still in the market to buy a home? If so, I would love to see if we can help you out. Do you have a realtor yet? If not we have preferred ones we can get you in contact with. I would like to see if I can help you out with a home mortgage. I will try and make this a very easy process. Please let me know how to help out.
Thanks much.
Josh Lund
MN District Branch Manager
NMLS # 387408
Gold Star Financial Group
Mobile: 612.802.3265
Office: 952.884.5442
eFax: 877.666.0007
jlund@goldstarfinancial.com
Lynne Alpert, Agent, Minneapolis, MN
Sat Jul 18, 2015
Yes. Please look at my listing at 206 - 9th Ave No in Hopkins. It's not a loft but offers great opportunity to have a home business or working space with it's private back entrance and easily separable spaces.
There will be an open house on 7/26 from 1-4 if you would like to take a look. Easy few block walk to Mainstreet.

Lynne Alpert
Coldwell Banker Burnet
612-978-0155
Chase Lenz, Agent, Minneapolis, MN
Sun Jan 6, 2013
There are options but it depends on your price range and what your looking for.
Let's talk about what your looking for and then we can see if what's on the market is reality.

Chase Lenz
612-819-4474
Susan Hoffla…, Agent, Shoreview, MN
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Oh, yes, there are LOTS of things that would be similar to what you might find in a downtown setting.

Have you found something yet?? If not, I'm happy to help you locate the place of your dreams~

Good luck~
Web Reference:  http://www.homestosellmn.com
Elizabeth Fu…, Agent, Wayzata, MN
Sun Sep 30, 2012
Yes! There are all kinds of possibilities...give me a call, 612-986-4105, and lets find a great place for you! Liz
Bradley Bern…, Agent, Eden Prairie, MN
Sun Sep 30, 2012
Annika,

If I'm interpreting your question accurately, this is manageable. However, a better "definition of terms" is probably called for. I live in Eden Prairie and have offices in Minnetonka and Chanhassen. Feel free to email or call to discuss, should you wish.

Brad Bernemann – Realtor
IBR Realty
Cell - (612) 382-9009
Office - (952) 548-1543
Fax - (952) 548-1743
Brad@BradBProperties.com

http://www.BradBProperties.com
http://www.BradBPropertiesOnline.com to search for properties
Serving the Twin Cities metro area
Licensed in MN & WI
Hi Annika. I didn't see your comment on here until now. Typically I would get a text alerting me. I do know you have been searching on my site. Let's talk when you have time and we can probably make for a smoother process...if you are of a mind to do so.
Flag Wed Oct 10, 2012
What would the 'definition of terms' be? Maybe this is why I'm having such a hard time finding anything in the 'burbs. I keep getting CW Lofts coming up, which are great looking; but, not in the area we want.
Flag Sun Sep 30, 2012