Ta, Home Buyer in Baytown, TX

We currently live in the Clearlake Area and we are looking into buying a home in the Baytown area. how does Baytown compare to Clearlake?

Asked by Ta, Baytown, TX Mon Jan 9, 2012

Answers

2
Nicole Ford, Agent, Pearland, TX
Tue Jan 10, 2012
Well that all depends on in what exactly you are comparing. It also depends on what county you will be located in Baytown. Baytown is located in Chambers and Harris counties. If you are looking for a home in Chambers county, your homeowner's policy will not cover you for windstorm. You will need to purchase a policy through an insurance agent who is signed up with the Texas Windstorm Insurance Association. Certain parts of Clearlake are also subject to the same thing in reference to insurance as it is located very close to the Gulf of Mexico and other bodies of water. If you need more information in regard to insurance, you can contact me at 713-450-2000. While I am a Realtor, I am also a licensed Insurance Agent. I am uncertain if this helps to answer your question but if I can get more information from you, I can assist you better.
Stacy Jenkins, Agent, Friendswood, TX
Mon Jan 9, 2012
In what ways do you need a comparision? School district is better rated in Clear Lake than Baytown. Nice homes in Baytown, closer to plants there which is good if your work is located close to them. Closer to main highways. If you can let me know what kinds of things you are looking to know then I can get some more answers for you.