We brought a new house in dublin at chetau community built by standard pacific, any one tell me is dublin homes are appraising for the purchase prize

Asked by Hopesoflifeforus, Fremont, CA Wed Jul 17, 2013

We brought it for $900000 , $34000 upgrades built up 2500 sq feet total lot 5000 sq feet

Answers

3
Nirali (Nanc…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Tue Jul 23, 2013
Hey I hope you got the answer to your question, houses in chateau do get appraised for the purchase price usually. I am a realtor myself and live in Dublin area for a while now, give me a cal (925-413-7364)l if you would like any help
James Deskins, Agent, Worthington, OH
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Hope, you posted this in Dublin, Ohio. I'm guessing you mean California.
Ooops...glad you noticed that!
Flag Thu Jul 18, 2013
Carol Toronto, Agent, Powell, OH
Thu Jul 18, 2013
In most cases, I have encountered no problems with appraisals. If what you are stating on the upgrades is true, you may not get that total value back on the upgrades. Most people do not. A lot depends on the upgrades and your market competition in your area. There is a shortage of homes in Dublin and Powell (Southern Delaware County) in the $300-400,000 range, and the price range you are giving me for your original purchase suggests that with proper marketing you could be able to get your price.

Please feel free to contact me if you want to know more about the value of your home. My phone/text is 614-747-1509. Time is of the utmost importance this time of year.