We are wanting to build our first home in Plum Creek in Kyle, TX I am looking for advice on how to quickly rebuild my credit to qualify for a loan.

Asked by Samantha Ringland, Kyle, TX Mon May 26, 2014

First time home buyers looking to qualify for a zero down payment loan

Answers

3
Cindy Barrera, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Nov 2, 2014
Hi Samantha,

There is a lender I work very closely with and they can fix your credit in 3 months and tell you exactly what debt you have to pay off or how much of it and then they bump up your score they can also see whats affecting it or bringing it down and help you dispute all that negative accounts if you already payed them off. Some lenders wont take the time to fix these things but Ill stay with my clients until we get that pre approval letter and so will my close lender that I work with.

Please let me know if I can be of any value to you... I also live in Kyle TX.

512-757-1492
cindybar09@gmail.com
Lori Huey, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed Aug 6, 2014
There are some lenders such as DH mortgage that will help with credit repair as long as you use them as a lender. Norma Cowes is an excellent mortgage loan officer that may help. http://www.normacowes.com
Also, I'm a local Kyle Realtor that can help you with your home shopping needs.
Daryl Faulks, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Jun 30, 2014
Samantha

When you are ready to build that home let me know. I have worked with several first time home buyers in my 7 years of real estate.