We are thinking about moving to Gouldsboro. Is there an area that is quiet and private and near a lake for fishing?

Asked by P Bear, Gouldsboro, PA Tue Jul 10, 2012

Answers

10
Lynn Ydoyaga, Agent, gouldsboro, PA
Tue Jul 10, 2012
You have chosen the perfect area, We have the State Park in Gouldsboro & the Lehigh River. There are lots of other lakes & streams in the Gouldsboro & most areas are quiet. I live here & think it offers the best of both worlds,,, 15 minutes to Mt Pocono & 15 Minutes to Scranton. What are you looking for? How many bedrooms, baths etc...
We are looking for a 3+ bedroom home with at least 2 full baths. We would like a basement and a garage. This would be our retirement home so hopefully something that will be easy to take care of as we get older. We would like to keep the price below 200000.
Flag Tue Jul 10, 2012
Karen Rice, Agent, Hawley, PA
Tue Jul 10, 2012
Pocono Springs is a really nice community to check out. http://www.wallenpaupacklakeproperty.com/pocono-springs.htm
Let me know if you have any questions. I consider Pocono Springs one of Northeast PA's best kept secrets! :)
Flag Wed Jul 11, 2012
Thank you..I will check it out.
Flag Tue Jul 10, 2012
Catherine Se…, Agent, GOULDSBORO, PA
Wed Oct 9, 2013
Have a beautiful lakefront home for sale that you can fish right from your dock.

Call me.

Catherine Segreto, Realty Executives
570807-5531
Patrick, Both Buyer And Seller, East Norwich, NY
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Big Bass Lake has great fishing. Plenty of Largemouth Bass, Pickerel, Bluegill, Croppie, and Perch. There are 3 lakes in BBL. Not too small and not too big, just right. The Lehigh River runs through BBL if you like trout fishing.
Latc219, Home Buyer, Mount Cobb, PA
Wed Dec 5, 2012
105 Canyon Dr is listed coldwell banker 5 acres, private, deeded lake rights..great for fishing
Mike Crawley, Agent, Gouldsboro, PA
Mon Aug 27, 2012
We have a multitude of lakes and streams in our immediate area including Big Bass Lake, Lake Natalie, Larson Lake, 2 State Parks and the Lehigh River. If you like larger boats with gas motors we have a large lake called Lake Wallenpaupack. The Big Bass Lake development is what you are looking for if you like quite!! If you like you can check out my web site to see if there is anything that catches your eye at http://www.bigbasslakerealty.com Thanks Mike Crawley
Upspenn, Home Buyer, Gouldsboro, PA
Thu Aug 23, 2012
You have chosen a Beautiful area to move...I have a house up for sale in one of the Premiere Communities in the Pocono's. It is 3BR...2BA...If you would like to see it My exclusive agent is Mike Crawley at Big Bass Lake Realty...
Lynn Ydoyaga, Agent, gouldsboro, PA
Mon Jul 16, 2012
There are quite a few nice communities in Gouldsboro. I would have to know more about you to help you find the right one for you.
Loura Harsche, , Moscow, PA
Sun Jul 15, 2012
Yes, the Big Bass Lake Community in Gouldsboro, pa 18424 .I live and sell homes in this beautiful gated community. I will be happy to find you your dream home in this amenities filled vzacation and permanent home community. Just call me Tony Palladino, Realtor. EA One Source Realty - my cell phone no. is 570-814-2202. I am available 24/7
Loura Harsche, , Moscow, PA
Sun Jul 15, 2012