We are relocating to Greenville,SC. How much have property values dropped since 2004 or 2005?

Asked by Julie, Asheville, NC Tue Feb 15, 2011

Specifically the 29615 zip code area.

Answers

2
Connie Rice,…, Agent, Greenville, SC
Wed Feb 16, 2011
Greenville has been holding its own but we did not have the rapid growth that has so affected a larger part of this country. We are starting to see a decline and the news just last night reported a 4% decline for Jan 10' to Jan 11'. The "they sayers" are not predicting a heavy decline for this area as the job growth and industry have been a stronghold for us. 2004 - 2006 were abnormally the HIGHEST sales years for just about everyone in this area, so the sales compared to those years in particular cannot bring you a realistic figure. I would love to chat further and direct you to my blog for today or website for more info. Call ANYONE on my team and we are all happy to talk. Thanks and good luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.Connierice.com
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Tue Feb 15, 2011
Best wishes with your move.....The amount property values have dropped largely depends on the home, neighborhoor, and community in which it is located. To generalize and provide you with information would likely be misleading. Your best approach is likely to connect with a local real estate professional for their guidance.

Best wishes,