We are relocating and looking for a townhome. My husbannd will be working in Lake Mary

Asked by Sammy, Stuart, FL Tue Nov 20, 2007

Answers

6
Craig Henderson’s answer
Craig Hender…, , 32757, 32776
Thu Jan 24, 2008
Hey Sammy,

Your in luck, the Lake Mary area is flooded with Townhomes for sale. Builder are also very motivated to sell last years inventory. $200k goes a long way, so make your best offer and wait for the good news.
Isidro, Home Seller, Miami, FL
Thu Jan 24, 2008
I have a condo in 1325 arbor lakes circle, that I want to sell , now is empty ready to move.
Isidro
my email: iscandell@comcast.net
Kris, , Sanford, FL
Sat Dec 1, 2007
i am not a realtor, i am not trying to earn commission

my wife recently got a job at disney, we need to move down that way

we own an almost brand new townhome, all we really need is for someone to assume the mortgage

no cost, no muss, no fuss.. just pick up the keys, nothing out of pocket, NO realtors to deal with
Kris, , Sanford, FL
Sat Dec 1, 2007

Marty Hunt, Agent, Altamonte Springs, FL
Tue Nov 20, 2007
Hi Sammy.

Thanks for your question here on Trulia Voices and Congratulations on the move to beautiful Lake Mary! I have lived and sold real estate in Longwood and Lake Mary for eighteen years. Please let me know what price range, size of home and amenities you need. Also, a lender partner I work with has some special financing programs available and interest rate buy-dows to make your new town home more affordable!

I have no idea of your wants or needs at this point but I do have a town home listed in Heron Cove, a gated town home community in Lake Mary. It's 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, garage, fireplace, over 1,600' under air, covered patio plus screened balcony overlooking green space and walking path, a community pool, etc. and it was just drastically reduced to $194,000. It has been reduced $55,000 including the last time when the owner dropped it $24,000! You can see multiple photos, community information, school info, aerials, and links to demographics and plenty of other information about the area! The web site for that home is http://www.179Heron.com so please check it out.

Once I know your price range and wants and needs I can set up a custom web site for you to see all townhomes matching your needs listed with all companies in the area. I look forward to assisitng you and your husband in your move to our beautiful city!

Marty Hunt, Realtor®, ABR, CRS, GRI, e-PRO
Realty Executives Orlando
Office: (407) 869-7779 Cell: (407) 619-2640
Toll Free: (888) 412-8681 Fax: (407) 478-1351
Email: mailto:marty@martyhunt.com
Web Site: http://www.martyhunt.com
BLOG: http://FloridaRealtorBlog.com
Jennifer De…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue Nov 20, 2007
I specialize in working in Seminole County and know of several great townhome communities in Lake Mary both existing and new construction. In fact our main office is in the heart of Lake Mary and I would love to send you some properties and help you relocate. Please feel free to email me at jdevivo@stirlingsir.com or give me a call at 407-921-1310 with the details on what you are looking for and I will work hard to find you the best deal in town.