We are planning to relocate ( move) shortly to Orlando Fl,and buy/rent a family house . we are looking for middle class area, low cime area Hassan

Asked by hshamat, McLean, VA Sun Aug 11, 2013

Answers

9
Nebraskangir…, Home Buyer, Orlando, FL
Wed Jul 5, 2017
Couldyou please help me I am alone by my self single am 59 I need to moved asap o I need to find a job and a house later for now I need a studio can you give me some idea please I like Orlando I am tired from snow here can you please help me. THANKS a lot!!
Nebraskangir…, Home Buyer, Orlando, FL
Wed Jul 5, 2017
Hello Carrie I am Margen I live on hays ks I planning to move to orlando florida asap but I don't have any idea how look like there I am alone I am 59 I planning fin for studio maybe? And find a job and ater but a small house for me can you give me some ideas I have some saving also I have house for sale here. But I need to move now and star looking for a place and job. I am Spanish thanks for your help please.
Carrie Court…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sun Aug 11, 2013
Hi Hassan!

Where you live is as important as the house you live in. I can help you determine what area is best suited for your needs... Some things you will need to consider...

Commute: Do you need a quick commute to work?

Family: Is a certain school district important to you?

Downtime: Do you want to be close to shopping, restaurants, entertainment, theme parks, airport, etc...

Future zoning and development: Is the park behind my house going to be developed in the future? Is the community zoned for "Short-term Rentals"?

Neighborhood age: What will a new neighborhood look like in 10 years? Am I satisfied with an older neighborhood, knowing it may not change much?

Time of day: Does the neighborhood feel the same at night as it does during the day? Is weekend traffic heavier than during the weekday?

Extra costs: Can I afford the county or city taxes or any homeowners' association fees?

Homeowners' Associations: What are the homeowners' association rules? Are they good for protecting home values? Don't forget to look for a "CDD" fee that you may have to pay on top of the HOA.

Neighborhood investment: Have the homes in this neighborhood held or increased in value?

New Construction: Should you build a home that's entirely your home from the beginning? I can help you with Builder incentives!

I've helped many home buyers organize their neighborhood requirements based on my knowledge of the local area for over 23 years. Please check out our website to view the many different communities and neighborhoods throughout the Central Florida area.

Feel free to call me at your convenience for an easy to understand, no obligation conversation about how to make your Florida dream home a reality!

Carrie Courtney
Changing Latitudes Real Estate
407-922-9767
CarrieCLPM@gmail.com
http://www.CLREflorida.com
Ana Alexander, , Orlando, FL
Sun Aug 11, 2013
Hi Hassan,
Great to hear you are moving to central Florida. I have lived in Orlando for over 27 years and know the area very well. Please give me a call at your convenience, so we can discuss all the must have you are looking for in your new dream home. Upon are discussion I can then send you property listing information for you to review.
Look forward in hearing from you.
Ana Alexander
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
211 East Colonial Drive
Orlando, Florida 32801
ana.alexander@floridamoves.com
cell # 407-808-8245
Wayne Scott, , Orlando, FL
Sun Aug 11, 2013
Good to hear from you. Be sure to go to http://www.impactrealtyfl.com and see how I can get you a $ rebate going through me for your new home.
Thank you in advance for considering me as your go to Central Florida guy for your real estate ?? and needs.
I depend on your referrals !!
Helen Weaver, Agent, Kissimmee, FL
Sun Aug 11, 2013

I can assist you with you request. Please contact me directly and I will be more than happy to help you.

HELEN WEAVER
WATSON REALTY CORP
1950 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial
Kissimmee, FL 34744
E-mail: hmweaver@watsonrealtycorp.com
Cell: 407 202 6944
Vicki Horak, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sun Aug 11, 2013
There are many options...Would need to know criteria, such as....near where you work, school rankings etc/
Are you familiar with the Orlando area, if not I'd be happy to provide you with information and suggestions. Please give me a call to discuss.
Good luck with your move!
Vicki
Rick Aguirre, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sun Aug 11, 2013
Check out my video of Waterford lakes
Lisa Hill, Agent, Winter Park, FL
Sun Aug 11, 2013
Hi Hassan,

There are several nice neighborhoods I could suggest. Please give me a call and I will be happy to discuss with you.