We are only interested in researching single story homes so if all you have are two story homes, I'm wasting my time on this site.

Asked by longrider1100, Reno, NV Wed Mar 12, 2014

Answers

13
Jeff & Nancy…, Agent, Reno, NV
Tue Feb 24, 2015
Were you able to find a single story home?
Cindy Brenner, Agent, Reno, NV
Wed Mar 12, 2014
We have a lot of inventory! Give me a call to discuss how I can help you search like an agent!

Thank you
Cindy Brenner
Krch Realty
775-830-1587
Clark Riel, Agent, Reno, NV
Wed Mar 12, 2014
The market is jump'in. Contact a Realtor and let them know exactly what you want in a home, That why you wont waste your time looking for something that is already in contract.
Joloyce Egbe…, Agent, Reno, NV
Wed Mar 12, 2014
Trulia is set up so you see all of the homes available whether they are single or two story. Give me a call and I can set you up for the home you want and eliminate the things you don't want including a 2 story home.
Joloyce Egbert
KRCH REALTY
775-720-3341
joloyce@joloyce.com
Mike Harding, Agent, Reno, NV
Wed Mar 12, 2014
There are currently 19 single story homes on the market in the Northwest priced 135,000 to 545,000.

Mike Harding
775-671-6649
Victoria King, Agent, Reno, NV
Wed Mar 12, 2014
Hello, there are single story homes available in the Reno/Sparks area. If you'd like to contact me, I will be happy to send you all listings that meet your criteria.

Victoria (Tori) King
Dickson Realty
775-250-1306
tking@dicksonrealty.com
Shawn Kirby, Agent, Reno, NV
Wed Mar 12, 2014
If you have some more specific information on location, size of the home, and other specifics, I would be more than happy to send you any available homes.
Thank You
Shawn Kirby
775-830-2692
Michael Perez, Agent, Reno, NV
Wed Mar 12, 2014
I don't believe Trulia gives an option to search for single story homes alone. Searches such as this usually require the assistance of a Realtor.

If you would like me to create a custom search, let me know. As a Realtor, I would be happy to send you listings as they are added to the local MLS, which means you'll know about the new listings even before they are on websites like Trulia.

Take care,

Michael Perez
Dickson Realty
(775) 291-7900
Tanya Barnes, , Reno, NV
Wed Mar 12, 2014
I have several single level homes available. If you are interested in learning more about the single level homes in the Reno area I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have. I can be reached directly at 775.815.0929.
Keisha Wade, Agent, Reno, NV
Wed Mar 12, 2014
There are single-level homes available and I would be happy to help you find a home. What area are you looking in and what is your criteria.

Keisha Wade
Harcourts NV1
(775)771-3892
Keisha Wade, Agent, Reno, NV
Wed Mar 12, 2014
There are single level homes available and I would be happy to help you find a home. What area are you looking at and what is your criteria?

Keisha Wade
Harcourts NV1
(775)771-3892
leon zhao, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Mar 12, 2014
It's not likely to me there are no single story homes on Trulia. You may use the satellite map option to see if the home in your price range is a single story home.
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Wed Mar 12, 2014
Pick up the phone and call a Reno REALTOR. They can set you up on the local MLS and you will receive the correct information.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us