We are moving to the Danville area in August. There is a tennis Villa in Blackhawk CC (?). Does anyone know?

Asked by Al, Danville, CA Wed Mar 25, 2009

the cost of joining the club as a tennis member. I am not sure how it all works.
Thanks in advance,
Al

Answers

3
All, Home Buyer, Danville, CA
Fri Mar 27, 2009
Thanks for all the information.
Judy-Lynn Ma…, , Danville, CA
Wed Mar 25, 2009
Dear Al,

Blackhawk Country Club is running a special currently. There is a $100 initiation fee for Tennis Membership. Tennis Members pay monthly dues of approximately $350 and a quarterly food and beverage minimum established by the Board of Directors.

There are programs and clinics for adults and juniors. The Tennis Program also offers an extensive year-round social and tournament calendar for all abilities.

Privileges Include: Unlimited play on the Club’s twenty hard-surface and lighted courts, participation in adult and junior leagues, tournaments, clinics, use of the Club’s two clubhouses - Lakeside and Falls, beverage and dining service at both the Lakeside and Falls Clubhouses, two swimming pools, two indoor racquetball courts, three basketball courts (one indoor and two outdoor), fitness center, childcare and an exciting year-round calendar of social events. Tennis Members may also play six rounds of golf per calendar year.

I have lived in Blackhawk for 12 years and I love it. I find it a beautiful and friendly place to live. There are some great bargains to be found in Blackhawk homes at the moment. There are two tennis villas on the market now. They are each just a little bit over 2000 square feet. One is listed at $949,000 fully furnished. The other one is listed at $968,000 and has approximately $100,000 in upgrades.

If you are married, your wife may be interested in joining Blackhawk Women's Association, which is a strictly social and fun group. Whatever her interests, she will find women who share them. Its a great way to make friends instantly.

Let me know if you need any further information about our wonderful community! Good luck and Welcome to Blackhawk!

Judy-Lynn
(925) 640-0040
Judy@JudyLynnHomes.com
Jerry Flynn, Agent, Clayton, CA
Wed Mar 25, 2009
Al,

I know right where they are, I live right up the street from them. I'm not sure what the membership fees are, but I can find out for you if you like.

This is a hot area, and it is hard to find property for sale in the Blackhawk Tennis Villas. If you want me to keep an eye out for you, just let me know.

Thanks Al and you have a Great Day.

Jerry Flynn
Old West Realty Inc.
Danville, Ca. 94506
925-820-6550
oldwestinc@yahoo.com
http://searchdanvillesanramon.com