We are moving to Marengo,ohio and we are looking for a small office to buy. before jan 2012.. cash ready buyer. and looking in Marengo ,Oh ONLY

Asked by Maryandbobthompson, Marengo, OH Tue Nov 8, 2011

Answers

2
HSB, , Ohio
Wed Nov 9, 2011
Best advice we got is look online and DO NOT Limit yourself to just whats called 'MLS' its old outdated 12 # hard to remember or search by the mls..Mls is made so the sales person/agent can get PAID.Its to track sales and contorl.... Look online,look ar FSBO,look newspaper.. BUT Online is best.some agents will make you think they only have access to whats for sale DO NOT Sign 'Exclusive contract' its the kiss of death.. there is ALOT for sale out there and consumers must look at everything not just what some local have listed..even an old,old Guy LIKE ME CAN DO IT.
Dan Novotny, Agent, Perrysburg, OH
Tue Nov 8, 2011
I am a Realtor is Toledo, OH. My company had a relocation program where I can refer you to a qualified Realtor in that area that would be able to help you in whatever you need. If you are interested email me at. dannovotny@danberry.com