Diana, Other/Just Looking in Venice, FL

We are looking to rent a unique SF space that has creative energy. Conversion loft or work/live space is ideal

Asked by Diana, Venice, FL Sun Oct 5, 2008

My Husband and I are relocating from Venice, CA to San Francisco due to a job opportunity. Unfortunately, we have no knowledge about the many different neighborhoods and what they offer. We are both creative, love good food, art and culture. How about Dogpatch Lofts? Maybe you have some recommendations.? We appreciate anything you would like to share. (up to $3000)

Answers

1
I am a Realtor in Marina del Rey, CA. I lived a few years in San Francisco, CA but am not a expert about real estate rentals in SF. I would search Realtors in area with knowledge about Dogpatch Lofts. Experienced area Realtor should have knowledge about Dogpatch Lofts and other communities that may suit you needs. Use the zip code for Dogpatch and search Trulia, Zillow and Google for professional Realtors. May take a little time but in the long run it will be beneficial.

Gail Mercedes Cole
EXP Realty
310.853.9933