We are looking to relocate to California. It is a multi-family move. We would like to find a triplex in a safe neighborhood. We will be working in

Asked by Donna, Maricopa, AZ Wed May 11, 2011

LA and going to school at CSUN. Where should we look to spend under $500,000

Answers

2
Sheryl Cross, , Northridge, CA
Fri Aug 5, 2011
Hi Donna,

I am a Realtor who has worked very hard in the San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas for the last 10+ years helping Buyers to find their perfect home. I also grew up in the area, and recently graduated from CSUN in 2005, so I feel I am well-equipped to help you. If you are still looking for a home, please let me know.

There are many homes available in the CSUN area, as well as surrounding areas. You mentioned that you are looking for a Triplex, but what other amentias do you require? For example, how many bedrooms in each home, how much total square footage each for each home, any yard requirements, and most importantly, how soon do you want to move in?

If you like me to, I would be happy to personally conduct a search of homes and send you an email with information about the homes that are available and comps of other homes that have sold in the area. I can also send you a personalized informational packet complete with details about the neighborhood, such as: schools, stores, restaurants, parks, etc.

If you see any homes that interest you, please feel free to contact me and I can get more information, or even go to take pictures and email them to you since you are in Arizona.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope I can help find a home for you and your family.

Sheryl Cross,
Realtor, DRE #01363620
(818) 606-7962
Michael Abram, , Los Angeles, CA
Wed May 11, 2011
That's a great question. You may want to consider buying somewhere in the San Fernando Valley. I suggest talking to a realtor to determine the best possible options for your price range. If I can be of assistance in getting you pre-approved, please let me know.

I recommend contacting a fellow real estate agent that I work with. His name is Brandon Douglas and he works in the Coldwell Banker Beverly Hills office and has knowledge of the area. His email is Brandon.Douglas@Coldwellbanker.com and his number is (310) 801-1333.

Michael Abram
First Capital Mortgage
Direct: (310) 434-1718
mabram@firstcapitalmtg.com