We are looking to purchase a single family home in Naples. Are there any mobiles/modulars in co-op or condo?

Asked by CP, Naples, FL Sun Jun 29, 2008

parks that are not 55 ? We have a few years before 55 but are looking to purchase now.

Answers

8
Agnes Tabor, Agent, Naples, FL
Mon Oct 13, 2008
Have you found your home in Naples if not please contact me at your convenience so that we can discuss your current "Wants and Needs"or visit my web site to view properties available. Not all properties are listed so if you do not find what you are looking for let me know. I have to agree a condo would be a better purchase but understand a mobile or modular does give more of a felling of single family home lifestyle.
John Vaughn, Agent, Naples, FL
Wed Jul 9, 2008
You have some good ansers already, but if it were me, I think I would check out Riviera Golf Estates. It is a nice quited community with a nice golf course, club house, etc and very nice people. Just a thought.
John W. Vaughn, CRS "Emeritus" Check out our website. http://www.NaplesDreamTeam.com
Kurt E Hoenig, , 34112
Tue Jul 8, 2008
Yes there are a few parks where there is no over-55 designation. I would definately consider the condominium route versus the park home as the stability seems to be stronger in a condominium's architecture over that of a manufactured/modular home. Leawood Lakes is one example of not over 55 and modular homes. Please don't hesitate to contact me and I will gladly help you find that perfect condo.
Scott Riddle, Agent, Naples, FL
Mon Jun 30, 2008
Condo, Condo, Condo is the way to go. There are some great deals out there you can get at anywhere from 50-65% of the appraised price of the unit. Mobile homes do not hold there value very well and they are very hard to sell when the time comes. There are certain communities that cater more to the mature adult and I would be happy to show you some of the great communities in Naples. Feel free to bounce any questions off of me and let me know what you are looking for so I can put together a custom home search and email it to you.

Scott Riddle
239-289-1849
Brian and Di…, Agent, Naples, FL
Sun Jun 29, 2008
Hi CP
I will answer your question. There are a number of mobile/manufactured home communities that meet your criteria. Although most are as you described over 55 communities, you can own one in a community and not be 55. But you have to have someone in the home that is 55 or over. The mobile home communities are a very special segmant of the real estate market. I know because I have a member of my time who is a specialist in them. They are very affordable on a monthly basis, you want to make sure you own the land or financing would be difficult, another issue would be the age of the home, and what the association rules are in regards to your ownership. If you would like more information please fell free to call me and I will set you up with an appointment with our expert. call Skip 239-659-3272 or email me at bcacron@kw.com. Please feel free to visit my web site.
Web Reference:  http://www.caronhometeam.com
Dennis Leffe…, , Naples, FL
Sun Jun 29, 2008
Hi CP,

There are quite a few condo's on the market in Naples that will meet your criteria. If you would like to search the Naples MLS yourself, go to my website, http://www.dennisleffert.com, and click on Property Search. While you are on my website, check out my Buyer Discount Program. It can save you THOUSANDS on your purchase. If you would like my assistance in helping you find the perfect home, feel free to call me.
Web Reference:  http://www.dennisleffert.com
Dena Wilcoxen, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Sun Jun 29, 2008
Hi CP,

I am a Naples area REALTOR and would love to help you find a home. Condos do provide a good value at this time, however if your desire is for a mobile/modular, there are several areas to choose from. If your ultimate goal is to be in a 55+ community, there are 55+ communities that do let a certain percentage of people under 55 in, so that is certainly an avenue that we can explore.

If you would like to know what is available in the area, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to provide a list of potential properties once I get a better handle on what it is that you are looking for.
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Sun Jun 29, 2008
CP,

Our recommendation is to explore the condo route first. Since prices have come down and the current inventory is high its easier to find a motivated seller. Condos will hold their value better than mobile homes, their easier to insure, and safer.

The "Eckler Team"