We are looking to purchase a home within a 20 minute commute to both GE in schenectady and KAPL in niskayuna. Where is a good place to look?

Asked by Danielle S, Niskayuna, NY Sat Aug 21, 2010

3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage. Updated and under 275k

Answers

5
Dennis Evans, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Sun Mar 8, 2015
Niskayuna is doing so well, Many homes sell very quickly as GE is really an amazing Company!
I realize this post is from some time ago, But if anyone is looking to buy or sell.... Give me a call...
kbztoy, Both Buyer And Seller, Niskayuna, NY
Fri Oct 25, 2013
2190 Grand Blvd. Craftsman style home for sale $199,900. Check it out on the web. Seller is motivated to sell. 3 bedrooms, 1 1/5 baths recently updated. 2 car detached garage. All bedrooms have walk in closets. A few blocks from elementary schools, junior high. Parks near by and a nice walk to Union St restaurants.
Matthew Egna…, Both Buyer And Seller, Glenville, NY
Fri Sep 14, 2012
I currently work at GE in building 273 in Schenectady and live in Glenville. My current commute is 10 minutes to Schenectady and 15 minutes to KAPL.
Djj, Both Buyer And Seller, Schenectady County, NY
Tue Jul 17, 2012
1103 Glenwood Blvd, Schenectady NY
1029 Glenwood Blvd, Schen NY?
dfthomas, Home Buyer, Scotia, NY
Sun Jan 8, 2012
Scotia is a village of older homes with some very nice homes on Sunnyside Rd. just over the Mohawk River bridge from Schenectady.