We are looking to move,but I need a home big enough for 3 kids,3 adults, 5 dogs and 2 cats,also need something with a nice appt. in the back

Asked by Jess, New Braunfels, TX Sun Aug 29, 2010

Answers

12
Jason Campbe…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Fri Dec 17, 2010
That's easy as pie!

What you want to do is grab a solid buyer's agent. Our job in life is to be a "professional bird dog." We go out there and hunt down exactly what you are looking for for the price range you want to be in.

I call it my easy as pie, 1, 2, 3.

First we visit over the phone, and pull up every single home that fits what you are looking for in the area you want to live in... e-mail those over to you with full pictures and maps..

Second, we get your loan pre-approved, right over the phone... takes about 15 min tops... (If you are not paying cash)

and Three - We go pop open doors. Easy as pie.

For what you are looking for.. the wider the area, the more likely you are to find what you are looking for... So don't focus in on one area too hard.. I assume you are looking for a 4 bedroom with a detached apartment... There are tons of them out there!
Candy Farris, Agent, New Braunfels, TX
Sun Aug 29, 2010
I don't know what happened to my last answer but I'll try again.

Jess,

If you would like to see what is available I will gladly forward you a copy of all the listings in the New Braunfels area. Just send me your email address and I'll forward them right to you. My email is candy@candyfarris.com or call me at 210-365-2803. Have a great evening.
Jess, Home Buyer, New Braunfels, TX
Sun Aug 29, 2010
beautiful20_002000@yahoo.com
Candy Farris, Agent, New Braunfels, TX
Sun Aug 29, 2010
Jess,

Jess, Home Buyer, New Braunfels, TX
Sun Aug 29, 2010
Dont know how long the time frame...my husband has to put in for a transfer...and as far as living out of town I live in a town of 1200 and its 3 hours from any city..so beeing a few miles outside of town is no biggy. Send me pic or a link to see some of these houses...that would be great!!
Jess, Home Buyer, New Braunfels, TX
Sun Aug 29, 2010
Candy Farris, Agent, New Braunfels, TX
Sun Aug 29, 2010
Jess,

There are about 15 or so houses in New Braunfels with a Guest House. Most of these are in the $500,000 range give or take. There aren't many out of town, however, there are a few around Lake Dunlap and Lake McQueeney. Unfortunately for you, Landa Park is in the middle of town. However, most of these homes are on large lots so that might make it feel a little more out of town. There may be a few in the River Chase area. Sometimes those homes have a Guest House. What is your time frame for moving?
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sun Aug 29, 2010
Are you searching for lease or purchase? Everything is governed by what you can afford.

Also city does have pet restrictions you may have to go further to a rural area based on number of pets you have

Lynn911.com
Web Reference:  http://www.lynn911.com
Deb Kempert, Agent, Schertz, TX
Sun Aug 29, 2010
HMMMM,well Jess, usually I'd recommend a 4 bedroom+, and say 2-3 baths, not anything hard about that however the apartment in the back will be more difficult to find.You didn't mention a price range or if you wanted to be strictly in New Braunfels, both of those factors will impact upon your search. You can go to my website http://www.debkempert.com and search for bedrooms, baths, garage spaces, waterfront etc., but most public searches won't have details like apts. in back or garage apt., etc., for you to choose from. You would most easily get that sort of information from a realtor searching our multiple listing systems. I can get that information with a click of my mouse and can get it to you if you'd like to contact me. Have a great week, thanks, Deb Kempert
Tina Brennec…, , New Braunfels, TX
Sun Aug 29, 2010
Hi! I recently showed a home that was larger and had a seperate guest quarters. Finding a home that's larger isn't a problem, it's the seperate guest quarters that pose more of a challenge. If you'd like more information please give me a call at 830-237-9737 or email me at Tina@TinaSellsNewBraunfels.com. I'd be happy to share some of the homes I've seen that have what you're looking for. Thanks and I'll talk to you soon!
Jess, Home Buyer, New Braunfels, TX
Sun Aug 29, 2010
we live in Fort Davis Texas....not sure on the price depends on what we decide to do with our house here...we could get 500,000 or more for it. But it has been in the family since the 1900's...my hubby is a BP agent and my mom is a school teacher and I go to school and so does my friend...so there would be three incomes...but we wants something not in town...maybe by landa park...
Candy Farris, Agent, New Braunfels, TX
Sun Aug 29, 2010
First questions, do you have a price point in mind? And where are you moving from? How soon are you looking to move?

There are lots of nice neighborhoods in the New Braunfels area that I'm sure would fit your needs. It all hinges on your price point.