We are looking to downsize to a condominium home. approx. 145k in tucson, NE Please respond to email. gfreedle@cox.net

Asked by gfreedle, Tucson, AZ Tue Jun 18, 2013

Answers

7
Spirit Messi…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Tue Jun 18, 2013
I would recommend that you interview a couple of local Realtors, start a relationship with one. That way the Realtor can go thru your search criteria with you one-on-one and send you a list of all the properties available that meet your criteria. This will be a much better process than receiving random emails from agents trying to sell random condos. What about townhomes, would you be open to a townhome? There are several great townhomes available in your price range in Northeast Tucson.

Are you pre-approved with a lender? If not, that should be the 1st step for any potential buyer. For example, condos are more difficult to obtain some financing like FHA than a Conventional Loan.

Please click on my profile, read more about me including reviews written by 80+ past clients.

Best of luck.

Spirit

Spirit Messingham, PLLC
3rd Generation Full-Time Realtor®
Tierra Antigua Realty
Direct (520) 471-6900
Fax (866) 365-5208
SpiritRealty@cox.net
http://www.TierraAntigua.com
Ric Mills, Agent, Oro Valley, AZ
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Picking the right agent is the first step and the best step. I and my Team are there to help you and will send some to look at. There are a lot of things that you need to consider in buying a condo or town house and we can help with that. Hope this helps.
Lindsay Daley, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Wed Jun 19, 2013
Greetings!

I must agree with my colleagues; when partnering with an agent, it is important to find one that you feel a connection with and can trust. I would encourage you to talk to several of us to see which one would be the best fit.

If I can help in anyway, feel free to contact through my profile.

Best of Luck in Your Search! There are some great Condos on the NE!

Cheers, : )
Wocky Redsar, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Wed Jun 19, 2013
I will be happy to help you to find the right condo for ou to buy. Please call me @520-405-3846 Thank you. I am looking forward to hear from you. Regards, wocky
Kat Tyree, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Tue Jun 18, 2013
I have sent a response to your email, as requested! I know the NE Tucson condo market, and welcome an opportunity to assist you. My office is located in Northeast Tucson.

You can get to know me by clicking on my Trulia profile, and reading a few happy client references!

Please search my website for available homes, at

http://www.Kat.LongRealty.com

Once I know more about your wishlist for your new home, I can set up a personalized search for you, that is more detailed than you can do on your own. I look forward to meeting you!

Kat

Kat Tyree, Associate Broker
Long Realty Co.
direct email: TucsonKat@gmail.com
cell: 520-730-5540
James Servoss, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Tue Jun 18, 2013
Tucson's #1 Selling Condo Team: http://www.LuxuryTucsonCondos.com

James & Nicolette Servoss
Michael Shin…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Tue Jun 18, 2013

I have attached a link with a few properties I think you will find of interest. I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly. Please feel free to call me at your convenience and take a look at my website for reviews and additional information.

Follow this link to see the page:

Click to view listing(s)