We are looking to by a 4 bedroom cape cod contemporary grafton Wi needs new roof asap 14 yearsold 2 half car attached 2 half bath total rm 8

Asked by Help, Grafton, WI Sat Aug 27, 2011

Answers

4
Kim Bartolot…, Agent, Grafton, WI
Fri Aug 10, 2012
I wanted to see f you have found that home you were looking for, as I have one to referr you to. Let me know if you are still looking. Thank you!
Barb Kobishop, Agent, Wauwatosa, WI
Mon Mar 5, 2012
I am happy to help in any way that I can. Do you need me to show you the home, write the offer or do you just have questions about it? Let me know. I live in Ozaukee County and have been practicing Real Estate here for over 12 years. I can represent your interests as a Buyer's Agent, if you like (which means that I'd be looking out for YOU and your needs!!!...helping you steer clear of problems, etc). I also have a FIVE STAR RATING IN CLIENT SATISFACTION!!! I'll look forward to hearing from you. Call or email me. Thanks. Barb
Web Reference:  http://wishomestoday.com
KT Team, Agent, Cedarburg, WI
Sat Aug 27, 2011
Are you working with an agent to help determine the value of the home? If not, we would be happy to help you. We also could help with a roofing referral. If you have a more specific question, don't hesitate to contact us.
Brian O'keefe, , Wisconsin
Sat Aug 27, 2011
What do you need help with? Getting a name of a good roofing contractor?