Home Buying in York>Question Details

Lorie Frey, Home Buyer in Elizabethtown, PA

We are looking for someone to help us find rent/lease to own homes in the York, pa area....I can not find any homes on the internet to look at....Is?

Asked by Lorie Frey, Elizabethtown, PA Mon Mar 11, 2013

there anyone on here that can help us look for a specific type home, or can cross reference or show us how to do this...thank you very much.....

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in York

WE are looking for a ranch type home, pref with a finished basement on at least an acre of ground....We need a big garage also.....thank you.....

I am a Realtor® with Morgan Collins, York, Pa. Lease-to-own homes are hard to find, but not impossible. There are many variables when dealing with this type of situation. Time frame, money down, length of time, etc. I would be happy speak with you further when you have some time.

Brenda S. Riddle
(717) 718-2179
Thank you, I would like that very much......Thank you Brenda!!
Flag Tue Mar 12, 2013
It is tough trying to find rent to own homes on your own. What type of home are you looking for and?And course we would need to find out what monthly payments your thinking of making. There are other things to consider to , Best if you give me your email and we could talk about what is expected as far as down payments, time frams and such.
My e mail>>>movewithsharon@gmail.com
litlmo@embarqmail.com......thank you so much.....PS...also, if u read what I wrote above as far as what I am looking for, that may help....
Flag Tue Mar 12, 2013
I would be happy to help and would need some specific information.

You can email me at bill@moveyork.com if you would like my assistance.
Hello Bill. Thank you so much for responding....In the meantime, I posted above what I am looking for, and some other facts that may help you, assist us.....my email is litlmo@embarqmail.com........thank you so much for responding......
Flag Tue Mar 12, 2013