We are looking for purchasing a home in Pecan Creek area and have 2 picked out...looking for someone to assist us with it all. Help?

Asked by Tbbrown1, Laguna Hills, CA Sat Jan 26, 2013

Answers

17
Grace Adewumi, Agent, SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Sat Jan 26, 2013
I help families each year in relocation. I know the local communities very well. I'm available seven days a week to assist you in all your real estate needs. Call or e mail me today.

Grace Adewumi
Realty One Group
602-769-0890
gracea@realtyoneaz.com
http://www.house2buyorsell.com
Edward Maddox, Agent, Florence, AZ
Fri Feb 13, 2015
We are very familiar with the Pecan Creek subdivision in San Tan Valley AZ. Give us a call 480-987-9322.
Russ Wald, Agent, San Tan Valley, AZ
Mon Mar 3, 2014
TB, did you ever get the help you were requesting? Give me a call, I am here to help.
Russ
AZMrLister
Russ Wald, Agent, San Tan Valley, AZ
Tue Dec 31, 2013
Hello TB, I would be happy to assist in any way. I not only work in the area I live in the area. Please check out my web page and referrals and make your decision if I would be a good fit for you.
Russ Wald
AZ Mr. Lister
Richard Garza, , San Tan Valley, AZ
Tue Dec 31, 2013
My brother and several friends live there as well. I'm a San Tan Valley Resident and can help you with the prequalification. We have 100% financing available as well as Conventional, VA, USDA, HomePath and many more. Give me call 480-294-1036, Rich, Sales Manger, Movement Mortgage
Russ Wald, Agent, San Tan Valley, AZ
Fri Dec 6, 2013
Good Morning TB, did you ever find an Agent to assist you? I live and work in this area and know it well. Please check out my website at RussWald.com and check my references. With over 20 years of negotiating experience I am always trying to improve my clients equity position through negotiation. Feel free to call 480-298-0708 of email at RWaldRealty@gmail.com. I can set you up on a email search to notify you of all the deals.
Russ
Amber Rohner, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Wed Jun 26, 2013
Hi!

I would love to help you with the purchase of a home in the Pecan Creek area of Queen Creek! I actually lived a couple miles away from there for 5 years, and really miss the people and area a lot... the prices are really doing well out there right now!

Let me know how if I can be of assistance!

Amber

AmberR@RealtyOneAZ.com

480-370-7767
Rebecca Kall…, Agent, San Tan Valley, AZ
Thu Mar 7, 2013
I would love to help you move forward in your quest for a new home, if you haven't yet found a realtor, feel free to give me a call, 480-275-9566. You can also e-mail me at rebeccakallhoff@gmail.com or check out my website http://sellingazwithrebecca.com/

I look forward to hearing from you!
BOB Knapp, Agent, MESA, AZ
Wed Feb 13, 2013
This particular area of Queen Creek/ San Tan Valley is becoming very desirable due to the 16 minute commute from the major crossroads of Ironwood (Gantzel) and Ocotillo rd. There is some serious commercial growth there as well with the new hospital and other business's coming to that side of San Tan. To mention the commute to Mesa and east valley is fairly quick and easy vs. west side travel to east valley. I have sold several homes in the 85140 area and the owners love the location. There are a couple of subdivisions in the Pecan Creek area, as well as two or three new home subs. I am very knowledgable of the area, and very informed on how to get offers accepted. This area is highly sellable right now and prices holding well. Please feel free to call with any questions Bob Knapp Dpr Realty 480-248-4309 email: bobtherealtoraz@cox.net or my web Bobtherealtoraz.com
Russ Wald, Agent, San Tan Valley, AZ
Mon Feb 4, 2013
I would love to assist you in your search. Give me a call at 480-298-0708. Thanks, Russ.
Doug McVinua, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Mon Jan 28, 2013
The Pecan Creek area of San Tan Valley is a good area, lots of affordable homes and elementary schools in the subdivision. Circle Cross Ranch is another area close by that offers similar properties and prices.

I often visit properties for buyers and take extra photos so you can see the "Rest of the Story" even when you are remote. I live in Queen Creek so its easy for me to visit properties and report the true condition.

Love the SE Valley, the present is good and future looks even better!
Jose Dias, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Hi there,

I am curious about the two houses you picked out in Pecan Creek. It is a big neighborhood (1,000+ homes) and they have quite a few houses available. Have you looked at them? Here is a list of all the houses available in Pecan Creek:

http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?zla6hcds0a2,12

Some seem to be great buys. Some seem overpriced for the area.

I would love to help you with your real estate plans in the area. Just give me a call.

Jose Dias, REALTOR
(623) 418-5700
Jose@MyFirstHouseAZ.com
http://www.MyFirstHouseAZ.com
Steffy Hrist…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Hi there,
There are about 64 homes for sale in Pecan Creek.
Please call me and let's see which one will work best for you.
Tel: 480-966-9353

Steffy Hristova, MBA, SFR, Realtor®
HomeSmart
Tel: (480) 966-9353 Fax: (602) 507-3703
3131 E. Camelback Rd. #125
Phoenix AZ 85016

http://www.talktosteffy.com
Web Reference:  http://www.talktosteffy.com
Judy Van Ess…, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Good Afternoon

If you would like to share the properties you have spotted, I will get all the details for you so you can make good decisions. If they turn out not being the right homes, we will talk about your wants, wishes and desires in the perfect home for you and proceed from there.

I can be reached at 480-250-1470 or at judy@teamkahuna.net

I look forward to serving you
Gary L. Schn…, Agent, Apache Junction, AZ
Sat Jan 26, 2013
I live in the area...and have sold some homes in Pecan Creek. I would be pleased to help you. I also have one that I will be listing in Pecan Creek North in 2 weeks. It has a pool and new upgrades inside.

My cell is 602 561 4227 text or call or email me at sirvendor@aol.com
Rescue Realty…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Sat Jan 26, 2013

I am and have helped many buyers in the San Tan Valley area. I am very familiar with the area. Please contact me and I will be glad to help you every step of the way. I know the buying process can be very daunting for first time buyers as well as seasoned buyers. I am here to help make the process as stress free and smooth as possible.

Please contact me and will respond asap.

Linda Matejko-Realtor

480-202-2649
linda.matejko@gmail.com
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sat Jan 26, 2013
I know this area very well and have helped many buyers in this part of San Tan Valley. Additionally, I have owned and lived in several homes within a couple miles of Pecan Creek. I have extensive recommendations from my clients on my Trulia profile that you can see by clicking on my photo to the right of my response here. Feel free to call or email me with the addresses of the homes and I can get right to work for you!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!