We are looking for new townhome in 20147 VA. Which is a better option Pulte Goose creek or NV Homes StoneBrige? Pls suggest. We work in herndon.

Asked by Anjali123, Ashburn, VA Fri Sep 30, 2011

Answers

2
Steve Campot, Agent, Ashburn, VA
Wed Mar 28, 2012
There are a lot more choices for you in 20148. I highly recommend that you contact an experienced agent to help you through the process. The builder pays the commission so it is at no charge to you. My last two settlements where on new townhouses in Ashburn, plus I live in a townhouse in Ashburn. Please feel free to look at my website and contact me if you would like to have a no pressure conversation about your real estate goals.

Thank You,
Steve Campot
Broker
703-399-5109
http://www.sgcrealestate.com
How is it that the builder (or seller) pays the commission? this type of comment always bothers me. The buyer is paying the money to the builder (or seller) from which the commission proceeds are taken. The builder/seller presumably builds this cost into there price as they do other expenses and will negotiate based on understanding what their expenses are, including any commission that will be paid. In my eyes, the buyer is truly paying the commission. The builder is not paying the commission out of charity, it is passing this expense to the buyer, collecting the money and paying it as a cost of business.
Flag Sat Jun 30, 2012
Trulia, Home Owner, Ashburn, VA
Sat Oct 1, 2011
NV Homes has a good location but it is not a planned community. They do not have a community center pools etc, If you really want a gr8 community I would suggest Loudoun Valley by Toll bros excellent community. But in any choice I would rate it:
1) Loudoun Valley
2)Goose Creek
3) Stone bridge