We are looking for any information about golf course communities in New Smyrna Beach

Asked by Peter, Rhode Island Wed Jul 16, 2008

Turnbull Bay, Hidden Lakes, Sugar Mill etc

Answers

8
Elizabeth Fo…, , 32724
Sun Sep 7, 2008
If you are interested also in Victoria Park, a golf course community in Deland, FL (20mins from New Smyrna Beach), I will be happy to send you information. Please take a look at the link below. Thank you.

This is a beautiful 18-hole golf course, par-72 course was designed by Ron Garl to display Florida's natural rolling hills and foliage. Florida Golf News has ranked the Victoria Hills Golf Club as the best new course in the state of Florida.
Robert J Rus…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Wed Sep 3, 2008
Peter - I am a International Real Estate Specialist helping people with Real Estate all over the world - what price range are you looking for ?
Bill Hellums, Agent, Port Orange, FL
Wed Sep 3, 2008
Peter,
Venetian Bay is the up and coming community in New Smyrna Beach. To see all the listings in Venetian Bay go to VenetianBay.org.
Web Reference:  http://www.VenetianBay.org
Susan McLain, Agent, New Smyrna Beach, FL
Wed Jul 23, 2008
Hi Peter,
I can send you information on homes in these areas as well as Venetian Bay in New Smyrna Beach and LPGA International, located just 20 minutes from New Smyrna Beach. In New Smyrna Beach there are also homes on the city's public golf course.
, Home Buyer, 32168
Fri Jul 18, 2008
Hi, I can send you information on the municipal golf course in NSB. I am getting ready to sell my home built in 1998, 3b/2b on the 5th tee with golf cart 2 yrs old. If you would like more information please contact me. gross16@cfl.rr.com.
Jim Burton, , Altamonte Springs, FL
Wed Jul 16, 2008
Peter, I you can send me more details of exactly what you are looking for I can send you the information. Thanks
Jim Burton, , Altamonte Springs, FL
Wed Jul 16, 2008
Peter, please send more details on exactly what you are looking for and I will send the information. Thanks.
Jim Burton, , Altamonte Springs, FL
Wed Jul 16, 2008
Peter, If you can provide me with more details of exactly what you are looking for, I can send you the information..