We are looking for a very family friendly neighborhood in Trabuco Canyon. Tons of kids, block parties, bunko, poker, just fun people! any suggestions?

Asked by Lickerloo, Temecula, CA Tue Jun 5, 2012

Answers

15
Shellicd, Home Buyer, Trabuco Canyon, CA
Mon Jan 27, 2014
A perfect home/neighborhood you describe is for sale...30 Frontier Street, Trabuco Canyon 92679..located at the top of the hill in Wagon Wheel.. Contact Brett Chappell @ 951-316-1315..Hurry...this beautiful home won't last!!!
Brett Roll, Home Seller, Orange County, CA
Thu Jul 5, 2012
When I saw your question the Wagon Wheel area (Oso Parkway and Altura) came to mind, this is a community comprised mostly of single family homes and one complex of condos (total of 3 streets have condos Mesquite, Sagebrush, White Sands) This area has a well maintained park right at the corner of Oso and Altura perfect for the kids, the area also provides Elementary, Middle School and High School all along Oso within a few miles of Wagon Wheel. Whenever I am in the area I more than not see kids and parents out socializing among each other, kids are usually spinning around on their scooters and the like. Over all it is a great area and homes can be found in a range of prices. I love this area so much my wife and I actually moved to Wagon Wheel from Ladera Ranch.

I would say it is an area worth looking into, if you have any further questions or would like to take a look at homes in the Wagon Wheel area don't hesitate to contact me at anytime, I would love to be of help.

Brett Roll, REALTOR
DRE Lic#01896764
949-616-9463
BrettRoll@Live.com
Kelly Turbev…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Tue May 13, 2014
If you haven't checked out Portola Hills you might want to consider. Part of the Saddleback Valley Unified School District with Portola Hills Elementary a rated vary high. Concourse Park is centrally located and backs Whiting Ranch.

It's a unique place that benefits from being on the foothill of Trabuco Canyon yet also tied to Lake Forest so their are lot's of community activities.

There are a variety of homes to choose from ranging from about 2100 sq.ft up to 3900 with, and some with amazing views of either the Saddleback Mountains or even the Ocean.

If you would like more information, check out my website PortolaHillsLiving.com or feel free to give me a call.

Best of luck!
Susan Rae, Agent, San Clemente, CA
Thu May 8, 2014
YES - I love the Wagon Wheel area in Trabuco Canyon / Rancho Santa Margarita off of Oso. This appears to be very friendly I as have observed many social interactions among neighbors. If you don't have an agent, give me a call if you would like to preview this area.
Calvin Mackey, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Wed Jan 29, 2014
Painted Trails in Mission Viejo. This community backs to trabuco canyon and sits atop a hill surrounded by hiking trails, the oso reservoir and has two large community pools along with a full and half size basketball courts!

The people are extremely friendly and easy going. There is an annual 4th of july party along with concerts in the park and holiday festivities. Check out some videos and community pictures along with Homes For Sale in Painted Trails Mission Viejo at this link: http://viewhomesinoc.com/painted-trails-real-estate/

Good Luck
Nancy, Home Buyer, Trabuco Canyon, CA
Fri Aug 2, 2013
Hidden Ridge (which is right by Portola Hills) is a small community with a small community attitude. When you search for homes, it's address is Trabuco Canyon so it's hard to find. Our home is for sale on a street with A LOT of kids...5 Deerfield. Check it out.
Maggie Camar…, , Trabuco Canyon, CA
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Lickerloo,
Try Hidden Ridge neighborhood in Trabuco Canyon. No Mello Roos, and low assoc fee ($67) every street is a cul-de-sac..
Particular home would be 5 Deerfield, Trabuco Canyon, Great home, pool, upgraded kitchen and many more items to list...

Maggie Camarena
Broker Associate
Realty Source
949-466-6917
License 01261653
Pattie Kelle…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Hi 'Lickerloo'!
I'm a realtor who has lived and worked in Trabuco Canyon for 13+ years. I love it here! I also have raised 3 children since birth here (now 13,15,17) with tons of kids, block parties, bunko, poker and fun galore! let me know if I can help you in anyway - I know most of the neigborhoods around TC well and would love to help you! Mommies ...I'm Pattie Kelleher, Realtor - 949-677-1166
Pattie Kelle…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Hi 'Lickerloo'!
Libardo Quin…, , Newport Beach, CA
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Hi Lickerloo,
please see the link to have better understanding of the area

http://www.orangecounty.net/cities/trabuco.html

Here at Kinecta Federal Credit Union, we can help you to find your new place. I can help you with your real estate and finance at any time.
Please email me. text me or call me

lquintero@kinecta.org
http://www.kinecta.org/lquintero
949.861.0367
Bob Phillips, Agent, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Hi again, Lickerloo, That's just it - there isn't just one area. Do you want a gated community like Coto, or prefer not to be? It REALLY does depend on the price range you'd prefer to target.

I wasn't trying to be coy, before, but without a price range we could be talking anywhere from $200k condos, to $2,000,000 "estates.
Lickerloo, Home Buyer, Temecula, CA
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Hi Lori, can you tell me the name of the neighborhood or the area? I am pretty familiar with the street names
Lori Hanson, Agent, Aliso Viejo, CA
Tue Jun 5, 2012
There is a great neighborhood in Trabuco Canyon that has lots of kids running around and the neighbors seems to know each other. I would love to show you around out there. It would help to know what you price range is and how many bedrooms etc that you need. Please feel free to drop me a line or give me a call so I can help you narrow down your search.

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
714-585-5236 Cell
DRE 01405146
Flag Tue Jun 5, 2012
Flag Tue Jun 5, 2012
Rob & Janet…, Agent, Ladera Ranch, CA
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Try Ladera Ranch. It is a very family friendly community, with seasonal events, 4th of July parades and tons of trails. Call us (949) 226-8990
http://www.theblackstoneteam.com/about-ladera-ranch.asp
Tue Jun 5, 2012
There are numerous neighborhoods in our area which match that description. A lot will have to do with the price range you're hoping to stay within. Feel free to connect with me personally to discuss a few more details regarding your search.

BobPhillipsRE@gmail.com, or call my cell: 949-887-5305