We are looking for a short sale specialist who's had experience closing a house with two lenders. pls contact me if you are that person.

Asked by Helen Mah, Fort Lee, NJ Mon Feb 6, 2012

interested in buying a short sale home in closter nj.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jeanne Feenick’s answer
Jeanne Feeni…, Agent, Basking Ridge, NJ
Wed Feb 15, 2012
Working on one now with an attorney with specific short sale experience. She could be a very good resource to you if you decide to move forward with the purchase. I insisted that my seller utilize her services so that we had a better chance of success with a sale if/when that day came. We are getting very close and I am certain much is to the credit of the attorney that is coordinating with the two lenders. She works with both buyers and sellers.

If you would like her contact info, send me a quick email and I would be happy to provide it to you.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
Unwavering Commitment to Service
0 votes
Jeanne Feeni…, Agent, Basking Ridge, NJ
Wed Feb 8, 2012
Hi Helen, I work with an attorney that is skilled at working with the banks on short sales and has a very high success rate in getting to the closing table. The process can be complicated, made even more so when more than one bank is involved. But I have one in process now with two banks and with the assistance of this attorney, I think we'll get it closed.

It helps greatly if seller has enlisted the support of a similarly skilled, experienced resource. By all means, work with an agent that has proven short sale experience and then add an experienced attorney to the team and you will have your best shot.

If you would like contact info, just send me a quick email.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
0 votes
Weichert Rea…, Agent, Watchung, NJ
Tue Feb 14, 2012
Did you find the Agent? That second lender could kill any sale. Is the second a Lien or Mortgage? Regards,
0 votes
Brian Kim, Agent, Edgewater, NJ
Tue Feb 7, 2012
Helen, are you looking to buy or sell? If you are looking to buy, the negotiations with the bank will go through the sellers agent or a third party negotiator such as a short sale specialist attorney. The buyers agents job is no different on a short sale than a regular sale where there is equity in the property. If you are looking to sell a home that is underwater and you have 2 mortgages, reach out to me at (732) 887-9657. I have the short sale process streamlined to make the process as pain free as possible.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Closter Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more