We are looking for a mother-daughter home on the North Shore of Nassau County, Long Island.

Asked by Martin611, Norwalk, CT Thu Mar 7, 2013

Family is comprised of grandparents, a couple and two children.

Answers

3
Thomas Brady’s answer
Thomas Brady, Agent, Plainview, NY
Thu Mar 7, 2013
If you e-mail me your price range, bedrooms, bathrooms and any other things you want or need, I can e-mail you a lidt of mother daughters that meet your needs. There is no cost or obligation.
Thank you
Tom Brady SFR, e-PRO, SRES, GREEN, BPOR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
#1 Listing & Selling Brokerage Office on Long Island
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803
Hi Martin, I don't get notified of responses so I missed yours. If you e-mail me I'd be happy to send you listings, Trulia doesn't provide me with your e-mail address.
Flag Sun Mar 10, 2013
Thanks for your prompt response. Price range $750,000 - $850,000. 4 BR + 3 BR. Seperate entrances, central AC and update kitchens & baths. We are just beginning out search and will need to sell our home in Weston, CT. Not working with a broker yet.
Flag Thu Mar 7, 2013
Trevor Curran, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Great Neck, NY
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Good afternoon Martin611,

First steps:

Meet with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for.

Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Mar 7, 2013
Consider working with an agent of your own; also check http://www.mlsli.com If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.