We are looking for a licensed agent in East Stroudsburg PA.

Asked by Fred Bujosa, Middletown, NY Wed Jun 6, 2012

email is softwhisper_@hotmail.com

Answers

7
Lynn Ydoyaga, Agent, gouldsboro, PA
Sun Jul 8, 2012
The last person who asked that question is closing next Friday!!!
Fred Bujosa, Home Buyer, Middletown, NY
Mon Jul 9, 2012
Dear Lynn,

You have been our Fairy Godmother Agent. We have a blog to write about our home buying experience for the past 8 months with various agents. We found you in June, and already we're closing on a home this month. Your work is outstanding. You showed us 13 -15 homes in one day where we were once told "it can't be done." And you work on weekends, too with absolutely no problem! You've responded to our emails in a timely manner. You were very professional, attentive, and friendly; and you *love* what you do and we are happy (and lucky) clients!! Thank you!
Fred Bujosa, Home Buyer, Middletown, NY
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Thank you Agents but you can stop emailing and responding to our question, please. We found our agent. Thank you once again.
Dawn Kephart, Agent, MT POCONO, PA
Thu Jun 7, 2012
ARE YOU LOOKING TO BUY OR SELL?
Ed McKeown, Agent, Stroudsburg, PA
Wed Jun 6, 2012
Dear Fred,
I am with Keller Williams in Stroudsburg and East Stroudsburg is my main area of service. I am a full time agent and very passionate with my work. I am committed to serving my customers at the highest level. If you want a great buyers agent to represent you just call and I will help you find the right home.
I know the Poconos and East Stroudsburg very well and look forward to hearing from you. If I do not answer please leave a message, I will call back.
Ed : )
570-242-8518
edmckeown@kw.com
Front Desk 570-421-2890
Redstone Run…, Agent, Hawley, PA
Wed Jun 6, 2012
Hi Fred,

I am an accredited short sale and foreclosure resource, and specialize as a buyer's agent in the East Stroudsburg market. I previously spent five years working as a mortgage loan officer, and am happy to help you navigate the short sale process.

Please give me a call on my cell at: (570) 517 4650 or tomorrow morning on my office number: (570) 390-4646.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Lynn Ydoyaga, Agent, gouldsboro, PA
Wed Jun 6, 2012
I would be happy to help you. My cell phone is 570-881-1343.
Do you work with homes that are in short sales?
Flag Wed Jun 6, 2012