We are looking for a home with owner financing on a home in Lexington in the Southern Middle School District

Asked by Karen Gennuso, 40515 Sat Jun 28, 2008

(Southpoint, Waterford, Pinnacle etc.). We have perfect rental history and the income to support up to a $215,000 purchase but have credit issues that has recently arisen. Any advice or homes in mind?

Answers

4
Sharon Roark, Agent, Lexington, KY
Wed Jul 15, 2009
Hi Karen,

I'm not sure whether you may have already found something to fit your needs, but I wanted to make you aware of a great house I just listed that's located in the school district you want. The purchase price may be just a tad higher than 215,000, but I think it's within your range and I believe the owners would consider owner financing. Below is a link to this great house that's in fantastic condition and move-in ready!
Melissa T, , Lexington (and Northern VA)
Wed Jul 9, 2008
My realtor was very sweet when I was worried about financing (I had excellent credit and good capital but no income). She said that everyone worries, but they can always find a solution (they have an in-house finance unit). Anyhow, her name is Lynn d'Lindsey of Rector-Hayden 8594217772 and she is wonderful. Tell Lynn you were referred on a blog and she will laugh - I love sending people to her! Otherwise, you could try something like forsalebyowner.com.
trulia, , Lexington, KY
Tue Jul 8, 2008
You should check with a mortgage professional first to see how your credit stands. Most realtors will be happy to work with you while you resolve any issues you may have. They may also be able to help you find short term housing solutions in the interim. There are many homes in that price range in all of those subdivisions. I would be happy to discuss options with you at your convenience.
Sun Jun 29, 2008
Karen,

I am a Mortgage Banker that specializes in credit issues:) Please send me an email to discuss....Tino.Muratore@gmail.com. I can email you some results of my work. I have helped a lot of people in your situtation actually purchase a home when they didn't believe it was possible.

Tino Muratore