We are looking for a better location to move what is a better location Carson, CA or Gardena,CA

Asked by Jj, Los Angeles, CA Sun Jun 8, 2008

Answers

3
Dyanna, , California
Sun Jun 8, 2008
Jj. If you really want something you like, you should drive around the area you like and get the zip codes so your agent can get you a really good deal. If you want to know about crime stats, please visit the Gardena or Carson city website and type in crime stats and you will know what areas have higher crime activities than others. I work foreclosures and bank owned properties, if you are interested please let me know.

Dyanna
Rebecca Cham…, , Palos Verdes Estates, CA
Mon Jun 9, 2008
Like every city, there are better and worse neighborhoods. Your best bet is to find an excellent local Realtor who you can work with to find the best possible situation in the best area. There are lots of GREAT buys in both cities right now...it's a good time to be looking.
Michael Barr…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Sun Jun 8, 2008
Hi there Ji. Better is usualy a personal preference. I would be happy tp review bot Cites and the curent inventory with you. It depends on what you are looking for

If you can drop me an e m ail I can send you some communtiy reports
Kind Regards
Michael Barron
First Team Real Estate
(714) 552-6817
michael-barron@sbcglobal.net