We are looking for a Land Contract Home. Is there a website of ALL MLS listings for land contracts that Im not finding? THANKS!

Asked by Britt311, Walker, MI Fri Jul 20, 2012

We have a Mobile Home we currently reside (paid off), and in a park. we would need to sell to have a down payment of 5-6K.
What we are looking for: Min. 3 bed., nice size fenced backyard, a garage and/or need a basement. We are looking at 75K or less, payments being NO more than $700/mo including taxes & insurance. We are ONLY looking in NW & SW GR, SW Wyoming, Jenison, hudsonville, Grandville, Marne. NOT NE or SE GR at ALL. THANKS!

Answers

2
Brek Schutten, Agent, Grand Rapids, MI
Mon Jul 23, 2012
Is there a reason you are looking for Land Contract homes? It is much harder to find a land contract home than if you were to be able to get preapproved for a mortgage. Let me know if I can help by setting up a search for land contract homes for you or referring you to a lender who might be able to get you preapproved. Thanks!
Web Reference:  http://www.brekschutten.com
Land Contract is all we can do. We have no new credit built. Bottom line, yes Land contract is our only option. I"ve spoken to many realtors/some lenders. The problem is, We are only finding Land Contracts in Areas that we are NOT interested in at all. Like NE, SE, and if we find them SW or NW they are not in good areas. We need farther West. I've looked at about 4 different websites that specialize in Land contracts, and the one we found & loved was sold right as we were preparing to put our offer in/money down,
Flag Tue Jul 24, 2012
Jeff Kremers, Agent, Jenison, MI
Sat Jul 21, 2012
We have many great homes for sale on land contracts with as little as $5k down in very nice areas of Grand Rapids. Call me @ 616-217-7902 or go to http://www.ListTrue.com for more info.
Jeff, I have looked at your website, there just wasnt anything in an area that was of interest to us. Do you have anything new coming up in 75K or lower price range?
Flag Tue Jul 24, 2012