Home Buying in Estero>Question Details

Wilkins, Home Buyer in Miromar Lakes, FL

We are looking at purchasing a winter home in Grandezza in Estero. Does anyone have any experience with this community and the fees charged?

Asked by Wilkins, Miromar Lakes, FL Sun Mar 3, 2013

Debra McAlister-Brown, P.A’s answer
If you are interested in finding the perfect second home, the ideal property that will make your dreams come true, then perhaps I can help.

I currently own one home in Grandezza and am in contract to purchase another. I list, rent and sell in Grandezza and can provide you with the 2013 Package for homebuyers at Grandezza. Please send me your e-mail address and I will immediately forward the package to you.

I am a REALTOR who specializes in finding vacation properties in your area.

In these changing economic times, no one is more knowledgeable about what is available and what is possible.

I know the neighborhoods and I know when houses come on the market.

Based on your interests and needs, we can find the vacation home you are looking for.

Please give me a call or just reply to this email.

Debra McAlister-Brown, P.A.

Certified International Property Specialist
Florida Home Realty

Email: DJMSellsSWFL@gmail.com
Please send 2013 Grandezza Package. Thank you.
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013
The Club at Grandezza is a gated country club community which boasts 550 acres of home sites, beautiful lakes and preserves.

The distinct communities offer residents a variety of single family homes, villas, carriage homes and condominiums. Every resident will have the opportunity to join the club as a Golf Member, Sports Member or Social Member. Each community has a different fee structure.

A focal point of the community is the 18 hole Darwin Sharpe III designed par 72 golf course. Our championship golf course is a natural sanctuary for oak and pine trees, marshes and wildlife species that have inhabited the area for hundreds of years. Players of all levels will have the opportunity to challenge themselves on this beautiful course that features undulating greens, rolling fairways with sharp elevations and an aqua/land driving range.
Web Reference: http://DebraSellsFlorda.com
Wilkins.....I can for sure help. I live and specialize right here in Estero. I know the community and can help guide you through all the different subdivisions within Grandezza. I will work hard for you and be accountable.....

Are you looking for a Single Family home or a condo? Did you want something furnished or do you want to put your own spin on it? Below is a list of all the homes for sale in the community. Message me and we can set up a time to go and view them.

I myself own a property in Grandezza, sell in Grandezza and handle multiple rentals in the community.

Please contact me and I can e-mail you the welcome package and schedule of fees.

Debra McAlister-Brown, P.A., ABR, CDPE, SFR, RSPS, PMN, WCR, CIPS, CREN

International Luxury Home Marketing Specialist

Certified Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist

Florida Home Realty

2011 / 2012 Top Producer

1-888-943-4452 - Fax

24520 Production Circle
Suite #3
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
Yes I'm extremely experienced with this community. I'm currently working with a buyer looking in Oakwood as well as helping a buyer purchase a winter home in Savona, one of the subdivisions in Grandezza, which is closing later this month.

Regarding fees everyone pays into the master association ($365/ qtr) and is required to become a social member of the Club at Grandezza. Each subdivision is a separate HOA and will have it's own fees depending on the approved annual budget. Give me a call or email with the product that you're most interested in and I'll give you the subdivision's HOA/ condo fee.

I'm an Estero resident and Broker/Owner of KEY Real Estate so as a local area expert I'm certainly familiar with all of the beautiful communities in the area. Feel free to browse my site where I feature Grandezza as a featured community on my home page. You can set up a profile and save a search in Grandezza for updates to new listings.

Kevin E Yankow
KEY Real Estate
Hi-I am a full-time resident of Grandezza, haviing first built a condo in 2001 and an estate home a few years later, and am proud to have had the most closed sides of sales in Grandezza and that zip code 2 of the past 4 years. My email is ablevi@comcast.net- Simply email me and I will send you the sheet with all the fees-best wishes-Alan Levi ps-I am a Broker-Associate with Prudential Florida Realty- and my # is 1-800-843-0255, and was just named one of the top ten single agents for the Prudential Florida Realty company, with over 40 offices and thousands of agents throughout Florida-(sorry for all this-I need to state my case to you)-most importantly-I take good care of my customers-ask anyone in Grandezza)-best wishes-Alan Levi
The fees will be different for each community within Grandezza, so it will depend on the area that you choose. Are you looking for a condo or single family home, as those will vary greatly. There are currently condos starting at $159,000 for sale and these have condo fees of $1100-$1200 quarterly.

In addition, every resident is required to be a social member of the club, so there is quarterly club fee of just under $2200 - $2400. The club house, pool and amenities there are beautiful resort-style and the golf course is great, if you are golfers, but the golfing membership will be in addition to the social membership, should you decide to join.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to contact me directly.
I have been selling in Grandezza since the comunity was first developed. I would love to help you. I can be reached at 239-287-5873. I am sure I can answer all of your questions.
Why is this posting as Berry and Paula Shore?
Flag Mon Mar 4, 2013
By a house now as prices in FL are jumping back up, but do it while keeping as much money as possible invested in your retirement funds!

Review program #7 below and contact me today.

1) 100% LTV- VA - pay off debt at closing on a purchases too!
2) 100% LTV- USDA - 12 mo. into Chapter 13 BK…OK Too!
3) 99% LTV- FHA
4) 97% LTV- NEW- No PMI -No FHA 1.75% MIP Fee!
5) 95% LTV- NEW-No PMI!
6) 95% LTV- NEW-CONDO Loan
7) 90% LTV- NEW-No PMI -2nd Home
8) 90% LTV- New-Jumbo w/cc
9) 85% LTV- NEW- No PMI to Super Jumbo
10) 80% LTV- Rental Property

------------STATED INCOME ALT Loan programs-------------
11) 80% LTV- to Super Jumbo
12) 80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop. – No min. credit!
13) 75% LTV-to Mega Jumbo
14) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals-to Super Jumbo
15) 75% CLTV-after Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure to Super Jumbo
16) 70% LTV- Hard Money to Jumbo
17) Lot Loans / Land Loans Too!

Go to: http://WWW.PRO-OPTION-COM or call 888-662-4404

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
Ph: 888 662 4404

Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps