We are looking at Beech Mountain,NC properties and wondering where is the best location on the mtn to live?

Asked by Greg, North Carolina Wed Aug 20, 2008

Should we purchase a resale home or a lot and build a home?

Answers

1
Debbie Canady, Agent, Beech Mountain, NC
Wed Aug 20, 2008
This appears to be a duplication but in the event it is not, you ask a very good question. It depends on what you are looking for on the mountain. You need to consider whether you will be using the golf course, want a view, would rather have a woodsy feeling with or without a creek or if you would rather be by the Buckeye Recreation Center. As for resale or buy a lot and build, if it were me I would exhaust the potential good deals on existing homes first since they are very accessible to look at. If you can't find what you want there are plenty of builders needing the work and over 200 lots to choose from. There are good points with all so just make a wish list and you should be able to make a decision with a qualified real estate agent.