We are interested in an age restricted area. A single family home. We will be seasonal. Our biggest concern is our black lab. Thanks Jo

Asked by Jo_don, Becker, MN Mon Dec 23, 2013

Answers

8
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Fri Oct 31, 2014
Trilogy is a great area in Vistancia!
Patti and Fr…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Sat Sep 13, 2014
Hi Jo - - -

WE live in an Age Restricted Community in Peoria and love it. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have and also offer you other options for communities in this area.

Feel free to visit our website at AValleyHome4U.com and/or download our mobile app at http://app.kw.com/KW1EPFFW. You can search properties - ANYTIME - ANYWHERE.

Looking forward to assisting you.
Paulette/Duk…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Tue Dec 24, 2013
Hello Jo,

As many other agents have told you, there are many age restricted areas here in the valley - in many cities surrounding Phoenix. Let me know if you have a preference location, I will create a search for you and send you listings that match all of your criteria. Or, if you want to search the MLS just like I do, feel free to go to my website at http://www.TeamAZRealEstate.com. Complete the "Quick Search" section and you can also click on the "Advanced Search" tab for additional criteria. My son and I are both realtors and we work as a team to help you find your Arizona home. We look forward to meeting you in the future.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Paulette & Duke Davis
Realty ONE Group
602-989-8990
623-521-8611
Van Allan, , Sun City West, AZ
Mon Dec 23, 2013
Jo, My partner and I specilize in active adult communities. If you will tell me your needs:
Size home
Price Range
number of bedrooms
one two or three car garage
provate pool
Do you want to rent it when yu are not n town.
This will ep us determine the area you want.
We concentrate on Sun City, Sun City West, Sun City Grand, Sun Village, Arizona Traditions and Happy Trails.
I can forward listing listig of what is available on a weekly basis, that way you can see what area excites you. Most homes have fenced i yards and all are pet friendly. The activities available for each dev elopment vary to fit your wants and needs.
Van Allan
Home Smart Real estate
officxe
office 623-544-7145
Fax 623-544-7685
cell: 602-3276-1158
e mail: vanallan@q.com
Flag Mon Dec 23, 2013
Ted & Lana F…, Agent, Peoria, AZ
Mon Dec 23, 2013
Dear Jo,

My husband, Ted, and I live in and specialize in Trilogy at Vistancia. We were one of the first 100 buyers and have a huge amount of experience and knowledge about this neighborhood, and we work with many buyers who are seasonal. Also, Trilogy is an especially dog-friendly neighborhood. You are welcome to call me at 623-476-2491 or e-mail me at Lana@BirdieGolfHomes.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Lana Friedman
Lisa Bartlett, Agent, Peoria, AZ
Mon Dec 23, 2013
Hello Jo:
Being a dog lover, I can understand your concern. You probably want to make sure you have a good fence around the yard. Some homes in Trilogy do not have fencing, but some do. They allow only rod iron fencing between homes (except for a few lots that were block fencing). Trilogy is beautiful and has wonderful amenities. I can set up a search for only homes with fencing around them in Trilogy and the other age restricted communities. Some of the other communities are Westbrook Village, Corta Bella and the Sun Cities. Sun City West is a bit newer than Sun City and many of the homes are fenced.

Once you move here, be sure not to leave your dog outside along at night. Coyotes roam the area (especial near Trilogy and some parts of Sun City) and they can jump right over a 6-foot block wall fence.

If you could give me a call or email me, I can send you a link to the listings that would best fit your needs (size, price, fence, age of home etc). My number is 623-760-8390 or feel free to email me at lisa@azhouseagent.com http://www.azhouseagent.com (if you'd like to search homes, visit my website).

Have a wonderful day. I hope to hear from you soon.
lisa
Deborah Mitc…, Agent, Sun City, AZ
Mon Dec 23, 2013
There are many lovely age restricted Metro-Phoenix communities that allow pets. If you would like me to set up an MLS search for you for those communities that like Labs, just let me know! All I need is some information:

when will you be looking at homes?
when would you like to close on a home?
what price range would you prefer?
how many bedrooms/baths/pool?

do you need to sell your home(s)?

Send me your email and we'll get started!
Lisa Miller, Agent, Peoria, AZ
Mon Dec 23, 2013
If you are looking up in the northwest valley, I'm your girl!!! I was born and raised in north Phoenix and I live near Trilogy and the Sun Cities! I have a lot of experience in the adult communities and love working in this part of the valley. I would love to speak with you about what you are really looking for. Please feel free to call me anytime!!! 623-326-9261

-Lisa Miller, ABR