We are interested in a retirement home in Canaan Valley without a basement. Do such homes exist?

Asked by Canaansue, Davis, WV Wed Jul 18, 2012

Answers

4
kathy.dulisse, Home Seller, Davis, WV
Thu Jun 27, 2013
Please take a look at this house, which has no basement and is for sale. Our family has enjoyed wonderful times here. Lot 11 Timberline Development
tamala0013, Home Seller, Davis, WV
Sun Feb 24, 2013
Although there are some homes without basements, we've learned by living here full time that what anyone really needs while living in this area is a strong, soundly built, newer home that meets all current codes. Our home is perfect because it requires no work!! It's a newer build on a level lot that provides all of the living space that you need on the upper level and a finished basement for use when you have visitors. We live seconds from the slopes and our community is a gated one with fulltime security guards. Lots of hiking and fishing as well as BEAUTY. You can reach me at (304)866-8631 if you're interested. Just so you know, we're selling because we have to move to Northern VA for my husband's job.
Tamala0013, off to church now, but if you want to send me MLS to look at home - that would be great. Email to stoprabies@aol.com
Thanks, Sue
Flag Sun Feb 24, 2013
Jenni Ray, , Davis, WV
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Yes there are many homes available without a basement. Call me or email me and I will send you a list.
Let me know the price range and what you are looking for. Bedrooms, bathrooms, acreage etc.
Cmoyer, Home Seller, Davis, WV
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Absolutely. In fact, I currently have my house for sale.

Here is my website, http://www.northpoint21.com

Please let me know if you have any questions

CM